Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Tucker, GA

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 14 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 10.388 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
A typical work day is easy and free of any anxiety. Coworkers and supervisors and managers cooperate each other and have regular meetings to increase efficiency and decrease any accidents. The most enjoyable part of the job is the timely recess time and incentives from supervisors every now and then.
Prós
Better and cooperative work environment with mutual respect and dignity.
Contras
Economic conditions do effect the production but company is trying its best.
Cultura empresarial
the plant close about 2 years after i left. daily work was hectic at time. the employee treated every day at work like a place to play.there was no standard ground of work force. the union was not effective at all
paid weekly
plant closing.
Cultura empresarial
Very difficult to function due to union environment. Couldn't reward good performance or discipline poor performance. Saw a lot of good supervisors and managers go through the organization due to the culture.
Prós
Made some life long friends
Terrible culture
Cultura empresarial
Siemens Energy and automation offered me an opporunity to work and grow in several different areas. You could bid different jobs and learn a lot of skills. Classes were offered on site to improve skills and talents to help employees to advance their potential.
Cultura empresarial
Energy & Automation moved to Mexico. Union blues. Great place to learn efficiency and team work. Accuracy is stressed. Usually only worked Monday through Friday. But the construction industry strength really plays the biggest role in the job security at this company, This branch of the company focussed on the production of home and commercial circuit breaker boxes.
Prós
Can learn diverse skills here.
Contras
employees commonly exposed to dangerous fumes
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Inspected electrical boxes for missing screws and inserted them if needed before sending them onto to be packed and shipped. Also, worked as a plating finisher where I had to inspect parts before placing them in a plating finish of either silver or gold finish and put them in the oven. An hourly log was maintained and communication with co-workers and supervisors was also necessary. Assisted other departmental supervisors in work tasks.
Prós
Cost-of-living raises, 401(k), medical, dental, hearing, vision benefits.
Cultura empresarial
Typically our shift had the best production rates. They did pay for all of my classes/some other training. Management: cold and calculating. Diverse mix of generally good workers. Atlanta traffic was the worst part of that job. Three week vacations were the best.
best healthcare period
Highly mismanaged
Cultura empresarial
Siemens was trying to develop their business after years of neglecting their employees. As a result, the management to employee relationship was very adversarial in both plants. With a sustained culture of valuing the employee and the employees seeking to add value to the company, we could have been very successful. In actuality both plants have been closed. The worst part of the job was dealing with the organized resistance to change and improvement from the organized work force.
Cultura empresarial
was a great place to work really enjoyed getting to know the coworkers there and everyday was some fun
Cultura empresarial
Prepared assembly line materials for load center boxes and meter combo boxes. assembled load boxes and meter combo boxes from beginning to end.
Cultura empresarial
Eleven of the best years in my working career. Management figured out early-on that I got more and better work done for more clients on a consistent level if they made me an autonomous agent, giving me the resources and materials requested and allowing me to resolve the issues. Many opportunities to work alone and on teams; I do both well. I came away with far more than I started with; overall, an excellent experience.
Prós
Excellent facilities of all types required, adequate resources and opportunity, and professional colleagues
Contras
It didn't last as long as I'd have preferred
Cultura empresarial
Good company to work for. Great insurance and benefits. And management are good.
good insurance
short breaks
Cultura empresarial
working everyday is a experience. And i learned alot from forklift driving to learning how to run many machines.
Cultura empresarial
good place to work. got to travel with management to other jobs. all the overtime at time/half. room to grow and alot to learn. so sad when the the job close.
good place to work
Contras
took to long to get hire