Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: West Chicago, IL

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 35 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 10.388 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Good place to work with good benefits and nice people. Hard to progress and management don't care about their employees, only about their sucess and bonuses
Cultura empresarial
Enjoyed 45 years with Siemens, the last 20 years as Material Logistics Spec2 (Buyer/Planner) which could be challenging & rewarding reducing inventory quotes, hitting on-tme quotes, financial quotes, increasing inventory turns.
Good Benefits
na
Cultura empresarial
If was a good job and had good benefits I will have still been working there if they didn’t close the west Chicago location they gave he a good opportunity even if I was pregnant at the time
Cultura empresarial
I was very happy working for Siemens for 30 years. I learned a lot and people were very helpful. We were like a family and supported each other.Management was very helpful also. Enjoying my job and loving to be dependent on to do my part. Did not mind helping others either
Pay was good
Short breaks
Cultura empresarial
Siemens energy automation was a great place to work. They were very fair and understanding. Management was fair and friendly and we're great to move up in career. The had great family benefits.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Luv my job there.. always enjoyed the people and the working envirement. Did alot of jobs there over many years.. Hope everybody gets a chance to work at a job like that.
Good lunch times
Short breaks
Cultura empresarial
Siemens is a GREAT place to work; I am proud to have a Siemens job. Managers have been cooperative. It has been a great learning experience. The most enjoyable part of the job was the work hours, independent work and great benefits.. Overall it has been a good work experience.
free lunch special events
short breaks
Cultura empresarial
Overall good. Company is reputable and well established. Benefits with Siemens a comparatively good also. Overall good place to work. Siemens pay big attention to quality of product they make and customer satisfaction.
Cultura empresarial
Excellent place to work. Environment, management and opportunities are the 3 things that make me want to stay with the company if they wouldn't plan to shut down operations.
Cultura empresarial
I was working on the solar master and slave units.After the contract ended for those units they stuck me in a paint room. Had nothing to do with my electronic background. I needed the money.
Dont Hire on
Cultura empresarial
I like working there i just did work there long enough so i cant really say much about this company but it is a great company to work for they pay well and have great benefits
Cultura empresarial
good place to work wouldn't leave if they weren't moving to mexico. position had a lot of overtime. work at a steady pace working in a team environment with good people
alot of overtime
relocating to mexico
Cultura empresarial
Personal who work in the shop needs cross training to gain more skills and more knowledge in machines such as CNC or line production areas like wiring
CNC machinery
Cultura empresarial
I was able to get new experience with electronic systems and using NX. It was am excellent and very up to date company to work for. It was actually the best company I've ever had the privilege to work for.
Amazing work environment
Cultura empresarial
to many people thought they were better then everyone else, and would stab you in the back to make them self look better. they were so worried about mistakes which everyone did.
Cultura empresarial
Great place to work with an everyday new challenge, Excellent workplace culture, and friendly environment, career advancement and internal opportunity
Cultura empresarial
I like working there and being part of a team that produces a high quality MCC for industrial control products. Siemens is a world leader in Automation and Innovation. The Siemens name is global and well respected. I'm proud to say that I'm employed by Siemens and have been working there for 23 years.
benefits, coworkers, environment
Company closing in West Chicago
Cultura empresarial
A Typical Day in Siemens is getting all your tools ready, open your autocad programs, receive the order, read all the schematics, blue prints, special orders and layouts, check all the components to make sure everything is in the right location, proceed to make the routing programs with autocad, assemble the unit, finish checking the unit and do it again. I learn how to wire, use autocad and interpret diagrams better. My management is very professional and knowledgeable. Everyone gets along with each other. The hardest part of the job is catching all the specific orders that pertain to a special motor control center, everyone is different. There is no interruptions or pressure from management.
Cultura empresarial
I have enjoyed working at Siemens. I have worked there since 2011 and would like to stay there, but the location I work at is closing and moving production to Mexico.
Cultura empresarial
good place to work with, excellent pay, diverse culture implemented. Well managed company and always giving workers an oppurtunity for advancement. People shares their learned skills and always helping each other, The company is giving excellent pay with overtime and bonus.
free food.
real work.
Cultura empresarial
I've learned how to be part of a team and to be efficient and accurate in the workplace. Everyone is helpful and super friendly. This company is a great place to move forward in.