Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Business Analyst

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 10 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 9.994 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Management could’ve been better. Overall, not a bad place to work. Very big site. Dress code business casual. Cafeteria on site, can be pricey, food not bad.
Cultura empresarial
This was a satellite office so I’m taking that into consideration, but I have never worked at such a hostile place during my career of 20 years in finance/program management.The culture was to pass the buck and play the blame game. If you are new you better watch your back and learn quickly because those who are too new to defend themselves will take abuse.
Pay
hostility, non-supportive, leadership lacking
Cultura empresarial
The day begins with Agile Scrum, followed by collaboration with developers is required. Self-paced work after that to meet deadlines. Professional team and lots of experience among BA and developers
Cultura empresarial
It was my first job with college degree. Very helpful management wit great team spirit. Learned a lot in the company where i got promoted from business analyst to cneter of excellence team member.
Cultura empresarial
Meetings, admin , training and enduser support Learned high standards of professionalism and international exposure Management style - open door policy and communication encouraged Helpful, tun and respectful Communication in different languages e.g. French and German Travelling; training and writing training material
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
a lot of work.....no or few attaboys.....not much more to say....work is work....sometimes fun sometimes not...like I said ....not much to say...made lots of friends some of whom lost jobs as well...
Prós
saved gas wroking from home
Contras
too many reductions in force to save $$$
Cultura empresarial
Siemens PLM Software (India): Good culture, experienced managers, I learned customer management, technical communication skills, team work
Cultura empresarial
I enjoyed working at Siemens, the management was very open to new ideas and encouraged growth to the resources.
Cultura empresarial
Chicago office was a created position due to a sudden demand for parts which resulted form economic conditions in 1997-99 and a high number of outages on Westinghouse units after Siemens acquired them. My position was eliminated and merged with Milwaukee & KC offices in 2003. Although St. Louis Sales office considered me for a job but did not offer.
World class org.
job security
Cultura empresarial
Compensation is very low, doesn't seem to be much respect or trust of employees.