Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Electronics Technician

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 24 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 9.994 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
I been working for Siemens for more than 30 years and very satisfy with Siemens. I would hope to retire with Siemens. Unfortunately, due to the company restructure I were laid off.
Good benefit, good pay.
Can not think of any.
Cultura empresarial
Fun job until they moved to Houston from Bartlesville . After the boss of 40 years retired, the plant manager decided to change things up and really hurt the business, after that they moved it to Houston,Texas
Cultura empresarial
Learnt a lot during the work. Got too much experience of Facility Management and Maintenance. Learnt a lot about how to work at Airport. Got too much experience about how to do maintenance at public places
Cultura empresarial
Siemens was up to date on medical devices, engineering, and problem solving, and warehousing,Field service for most hospitals and clients.good management practices.
Cultura empresarial
You needed to be the manager friend to get paid good raises and get advanced. If manager doesn't like you have no opportunity for growth. Must be good at snitching to advance here.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
The company exemplify professionalism and truly a great brand in the Atlanta area. Unfortunately the diagnostic branch was sold and picked up by Samina Corporation.
Cultura empresarial
Great place to work if your a lazy brown noser. I’ll be glad when they shut down and fire everyone. Management is a joke and doesn’t know what’s going on outside their office walls.
Cultura empresarial
Siemens is lacking in management. Horrible. People don't do their jobs. Constantly have to walk the buildings looking for hardware and other items needed to do your job.
Nice cafeteria
Contras
Healthcare is expensive, and not worth the money.
Cultura empresarial
This was by far the best place to work at. The colleagues and managers are nice and listened to your ideas/improvements. There was always room for advancement.
Pay, colleagues, hours
Cultura empresarial
I sometimes worked with others when units had Multiple problems on circuit boards but mainly on my own. worked on different board manufacture lines. when their was problems in circuit boards and other Technicians could not fix them they were sent to me. I loved to have the challenge. Most of the time you could do all the overtime you wanted as long as their was someone to open the doors.
Prós
had a regular timed brake peroids witch made you take a brake and that was good!
Cultura empresarial
Overall Siemens is not a bad place to work. The management team could be better and use more training and have more compassion for their employees during emergency times.
steady business, good benefits
Contras
some managers need more management experience
Cultura empresarial
A typical work day is easy and free of any anxiety. Coworkers and supervisors and managers cooperate each other and have regular meetings to increase efficiency and decrease any accidents. The most enjoyable part of the job is the timely recess time and incentives from supervisors every now and then.
Prós
Better and cooperative work environment with mutual respect and dignity.
Contras
Economic conditions do effect the production but company is trying its best.
Cultura empresarial
Building tall cabinet wiring the inside with cable, you had to make your own cable dirt before you install them in the cabinet., on your hands and knees.
Prós
Bring your own lunch with you.
Contras
Two 15 minutes break and 45 minutes lunch.
Cultura empresarial
Reviewed equipment for calibration. Assist in preparing cell power assemblies for testing and monitor testing, write reports with associated data and pictures. I have gained knowledge in thermocouple construction and placement, a better understanding of water and air cooled cell designs. The management was fine, some of the culture was hard to grasp. The enjoyment was delving into a new area of learning
Cultura empresarial
Well organized company. Though their field level work place is highly risky. But have a good safety structure. specially in house safety training is one of its best practice.
Prós
Safety, Medical benefits, Annual leaves.
Contras
Highly risky work environment, Less control on career growth.
Cultura empresarial
Great company to work for. Take good care of employees. Have innovative products. Benefits are sufficient Siemens is a large German company breaking into the US market.
Good Work
Contras
Lack of work volume at my facility
Cultura empresarial
Had a wonderful supervisory staff.. They were willing to train me on the various products that were introduced to the end users ona monthly basis..
Cultura empresarial
I was responsible for repairing/soldering the circuit boards. I was also testing PCB's on different test systems. If we didn't have a lot work some days, I was sent to another department to help out there. I enjoyed to learn about other machines and systems. The co-workers were very friendly. The hardest part of the job I would say was, if the management would say last minute, something needed to be done by a certain time and we would have to rush. But with good team effort and focus it was possible to accomplish this task. The most enjoyable part of the job was definitely repairing the circuit boards. I love precision work.
Paid holidays
Cultura empresarial
Assembled electronic conveyors Customized conveyors to the customer's specification Wired conveyor control panels
First Shift Schedule
compensation
Cultura empresarial
Company slowed down in business which caused layoffs. I really got along with the managers.
good managers
lack of work
Cultura empresarial
Testing printed circuit boards all day. Troubleshooting PCB'S down to component level. Management and coworkers was very friendly. Hardest part of the job was finding the bad conponent with the hp3070 tester.