Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Engineering Technician

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 17 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 9.994 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Great management, good culture and work environment. managers very flexible with PTO and respect to family needs. issue with termination was due to site closure.
Cultura empresarial
Early start for 12 hour days, both day and night shiftsArduous workRewarding workGood learning opportunities but low job progression chanceLow work-life balanceGood company at higher level, not so good lower down the chain
Long hours, favouritism
Cultura empresarial
I worked at this job for 8 years as a contractor, and there was no career advancement. I was looking for a more permanent job with some better skills in my life.
Not many
Contractor job
Cultura empresarial
The Norcross branch of Siemens II is a great place to work. The people here work hard, and management is friendly and fair. My only issue with this location is that the summers are too hot and humid!
Cultura empresarial
I was working as a Engineering Technician on a 5 month contract.I found the work to be interesting with room to grow. I worked in the Research and Development group and I got along great with my group. At the end of the contract, I was told that although they wanted to hire me permanently but they were being offered publicly and they had to freeze their assets until April.
Prós
My coworkers were great to work and the commute from my house was under 5 minutes.
Contras
temporary position, low pay, no vacation time, no sick time
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Wind Energy Management were/are HIGHLY incompetent! Sending emails and setting ludicrous bench marks - they brought nothing else to the table. They add no value to the company as 90% of them have absolutely no idea what 's involved in day to operation of a wind turbine, let alone a complete wind farm!
Cultura empresarial
Siemens in Bartlesvile is a great place to work. There I was in the manufacturing floor and tested the analyzers. My boss was easy to work with and the plant manager was great as well
Cultura empresarial
Wind Turbines are a very exciting yet dangerous and challenging platform. Production is never consistent like you would see in a coal, or nuclear power plant. With that said, the issues that I am sent to resolve are slightly different every time. Siemens Wind Power has allowed me to expand my knowledge tremendously on electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems with the On the Job Training as well as the first class workshops they provide. I have to give SWP employees a number one rating on our safety culture. Everyone looks out for each other, making sure that we can go home each and every night safely. I have been given great opportunities during my time with Siemens to travel the country and various parts of the world working on these wind turbines.
Great benefits
work life balance
Cultura empresarial
It is a friendly atmosphere to work in and the company cares about its employees. The hardest part of the job is the shifts which if you are included at the weekend can affect your work life balance.
good pay
flex shift patterns
Cultura empresarial
Siemens is a very big global company. They seem to worry more about stockholders than employees. The pay is not great but they are very flexible with vacation days and flex time. They give more vacation days than most companies.
Cultura empresarial
I worked shifts in this sortation automated plant and backed up computers and with a team of engineers /technicians making sure the up time was a priority.
Prós
Time available when all running smoothly.
Shift work.
Cultura empresarial
On a daily basis I learned how to trouble shoot electrical and electronic equipment. the management was OK. my coworkers where good to work with. the pushing and pulling of 240 lb cells. the people.
gainshare
short breaks
Cultura empresarial
Currently local management and upper management is something to be desired. Don't get me wrong I think the company is on the right track except for the management.
Cultura empresarial
good company,every day defferent product and fun to work,learn different product . my co-workers are great and helping each other
Cultura empresarial
Siemens is a very large company. There is a lot of bureaucracy, rules, regulations and processes. Siemens cares about customers. They are not entrepreneurial. They are starting to learn but being Entrepreneurial not something that Siemens does as its first impulse Siemens sometimes has a "Siemens is Best" attitude. They can learn from the Market but it takes time. You must be patient. The good of "big" are resources. You will have what you need to do the job IF your Manager is not focused on "Cost Cutting". Siemens traditionally has worked on developing their people. They devote a lot of time for training and growth. They are NOT Google though.... they've been here 160 years and do things the Siemens Way. Hardest part of the job - "One Size Fits" all software and policies. Sometimes polices are not well thought out and can cause a lot of grief. Best part of the job - Siemens probably can get the job done. You don't feel like you are "on your own" when you embark on a project.
Prós
Global Reach. They take care of their people. Siemens is not prone to hair trigger layoffs
Contras
Bureaucracy, Top Down Innovation, Processes that are not always well thought out, Some folks take advantage of the bureacracy to slack. The pay is mediocre.
Cultura empresarial
Drowned with work no acknowledgement. Paid for 40 expected to work 65 hours.
Prós
Benefits
Contras
Managements issue
Cultura empresarial
Good place to work, salaries need to be upgraded for expereince.