Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Forklift Operator

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 35 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 9.995 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
would love to go back. Left for family emergency. but over all, the staff and management is amazing. I definitely plan on returning as soon as possible.
Cultura empresarial
This company throws overtime at problems caused by inexperienced management.They incentive employees to work 7 day work weeks with 12 hour shifts with large bonuses.Toxic work environment.
Prós
Free lunches when weekends are mandatory.
Contras
Contractors will hire people to be paid less to do jobs of full time employees.
Cultura empresarial
I've been here 2 years and only got a raise the 1st year (46¢ raise). They have trained me in many things like picking, packing, processing and palletizing orders. I'm also certified for the forklift, sit down and stand up. But as they keep showing us more things to do they never mention anything about a raise. I've tried talking to my supervisor/manager about this but they always say that it isn't in their power for me to get a raise, smh. Currently looking for another job as they told me there's a good possibility we won't be getting a raise next year 2022 either!!
3 breaks 2-15min 1-30min
Contras
Benefits are decreasing every year! NO RAISE!!!
Cultura empresarial
I enjoyed my time at Siemens AG. Ups and downs of course but overall a good experience and great co-workers. We didn't realize what we had until we left. Would recommend working for them and I would work for them again.
Cultura empresarial
productive and fun workplace with ping pong table and a great company to advise.Its a great place to work at to meet alot of great coworkers there benefits is very helpful durning family emergery.
401k fmla
hearthcare
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
The management department doesn't care about the workers only numbers. The manager himself said he doesn't see us at people with emotions and feelings just the number we hit every night. They also try to come on to most of the female workers and offer money. When they can't get their way with a woman they fire them.
Cultura empresarial
My job is very easy and relaxing. Fair day work for a fair day pay. I start out May of 2011 with a temp service and got rolled over to permanent May 2012.
Cultura empresarial
this job is a fast paced fun place to work. the company pays well and the benefits are excellent. plenty of work and overtime if you want or need it. poor management is the only offset
Cultura empresarial
It is a productive fun place to work at. People friendly and offers all the help you need. You need to be productive and ready to work. As long as you do you job. Everything will be Ok.
Cultura empresarial
Very well managed and well performed job. Lots of knowledge and wide basis of skills and tasks performed. The best job I could ever send for someone. Very pleased by all staff.
Cultura empresarial
Never worked with a management team that threatens termination if you don’t hit performance goals, without proper SOP signed paperwork, by both management and associates. Equipment that should have been melted down years ago.
It’s a job
Contras
Don’t believe what management tells you!
Cultura empresarial
Its work and fun, great company to work, some time chalages but it work that is the fun; Great benifit . Good over times , good co-workers,well organise management.
lunch on Sturday works
Cultura empresarial
There may be other locations that are better suited but the location in Southaven Ms is horrible. New management every year. Never passes inventory audit. Hours are horrible. Way too much overtime and mandatory at that.
Overworked and underpaid
Cultura empresarial
At this company they have good pay, good benefits and training that is at your pace. Admin and HR are very competent and yet consistent with the attitude that you are a person not just a number.
Cultura empresarial
I have been there 12 years and saw minimum progress towards my goal in management, so I changed my career and will definitely succeed financially. I gave this company 100% and was still treated like I didn't matter.
Cultura empresarial
Good place to work at. Has great work conditions for all employs. Clean work environment . All green company for all waste materials. Had weekly meeting on safety.
Good work enviroment
lack of contracts
Cultura empresarial
hard work dock work lots of orders on 2nd shift. We come in and clean up what other shift leave behind .Nobody helps e because of my training i know alot and they leave me to myself cause i get it done dont have to answer questions cause i know the work
Cultura empresarial
The work isn't hard at all depending on what shift you are working on. Third shift can be a drain because it is overnight but the atmosphere is pretty laid back.
Cultura empresarial
Potential great place, I've learned that not everyone has loyalty and overall respect for knowledge and performance. Management for the most part tend to only look out for themselves or those within their circle. I was taught from old school values where a persons work ethic dictated their position not by who you know. The hardest part of the job is simply being recognized and the opportunity for advancement based on the hard work performed, perfect attendance etc. and there is a lack of additional training needed to move up in the company in certain positions. There seem to be special rules for special people. They provide you no notice as to overtime, so it can be hard to balance work/life activities. The overall culture consist of cliques, individuals who are lazy (management included) and as stated above, its all about who you know. This company could pay more given how big this company is and their operations could be more organized. This company has great potential once they weed out the ones who do not value their jobs, willing to be dependable and work hard, as well as, management that do not value their employees nor their work ethic, loyalty and dependability.
Prós
Potential great place to work.
Contras
Special circle of management and staff dictates everything, no personal relationships with employees.
Cultura empresarial
Good atmosphere but needs more pay. The company has to implement better ways to address the pay rates. Some jobs demand more pay because of the extra degrees and skill levels.
Cultura empresarial
To ensure all duties of shipping medicine was done to different countries. I learned alot especially with logistics, hazardous materials, and shipping protocol. The management is the best and all help as much as they can. Being stuck in the cold all day sometimes.
Break every two hours
Contras
Stuck in controlled temperature environment for hours.