Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Intern

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 147 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 9.995 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Excelente empresa para trabalhar. infelizmente foi vendida.
salario e beneficios
Contras
falta de trabalho em grupo.
Cultura empresarial
Ideal workplace for me. The engineers have a variety of things to do. From the most difficult and sensitive to the easiest which makes the work never boring
Cultura empresarial
A majority of my workday consisted of me helping the other employees with idle tasks such as paperwork, printing, organizing stock and preparing items for shipment. All of my co-workers were friendly and I looked forward to seeing them daily despite occasionally repetitive work.
Wonderful co-workers
Contras
Work could get a little repetitive.
Cultura empresarial
Aangename werkomgeving. Toffe collega's. Informele sfeer. Interessante projecten. Zeer flexibele uren.
Cultura empresarial
learning from the scratch till the business professional. working with supportive staff members on different projects is fun and enhancement of practical knowledge.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
very good experience i got during work. Environment was good and I did every tasks assigned to me satisfactory. I was satisfied with pay from Siemens.
Cultura empresarial
The environment of the company is great, coworkers are helpful, enthusiastic, and assist interns in their learning process. HR team was not very effective in terms of communication.
Cultura empresarial
Would like to work again with Siemens. It is group of professionals where each and every one seeks to climb one step ahead of every body. This kind of competitive environment makes one bring best out of himself.
Cultura empresarial
Great internship experience - again, worked with smart people. Didn't have too much of an opportunity to assess as I was only an intern. However, the culture was very welcoming.
Cultura empresarial
I had a great experience at Siemens and very appreciative for the opportunity to intern with them. This was a work from home position which has it's pros/cons - however they have great management and offered a great learning experience for the interns.
Cultura empresarial
I was an intern at Siemens and my manager left me to do a useless piece of code that would never be looked at. He would instruct me to do something, forget that he told me to do it, then asked me why I wasted my time doing it. He regularly skipped meetings with me. He really hurt my experience here.
Cultura empresarial
Best learning experience. As it was my first internship in the corporate world so i learnt a lot and had the best mentors who helped me throughout the journey.
Cultura empresarial
Siemens Is one of the leading multinational company having great environment for employees but i want to share my opinion about it, that siemes should recruit trainee engineers so that new engineers would get a best platform (as siemens) to groom themselves in technical way more easily.
Cultura empresarial
Working in Siemens as a commercial internship gave me first handed information about how an international company deals with the enormous volume of trading contracts. The job gives me chances to practice my time arrangement skill when facing multi-tasks daily work. The colleagues are nice and willing to teach. We still remain contact till now.
Cultura empresarial
Fun diverse atmosphere with relaxed dress code. Security is tight and it there are chess boards and a ping pong table to use. Most people show up around 9ish.
Cultura empresarial
a typical day start at 8 am. as an intern you have to learn things as your own. management is good and proper disciplined followed by the employees. work-life balance.
free lunch and breakfast
Cultura empresarial
Working for this multi-national company was a very interesting and worthwhile opportunity to see how the medical diagnostics industry serves the needs of patients.
Cultura empresarial
During my time at Siemens AG I was able to learn a lot of interesting things. Everyday was always a good day and I always had something to do. I loved the work environment and loved all of my coworkers. If I ever needed help with anything, I always knew that I could ask for help.
Prós
Flexible work schedule, friendly environment, open work space, and great management
Cultura empresarial
• Gained knowledge about the pressure and temperature conditions as well as other parameters taken into consideration while designing a power plant. • Thoroughly examined the losses taking place in the system and carried out a project on the same for designing a system to use the heat losses at the outlet of a turbine. • Designed a heat exchanger and carried out a experiment on the same by scaling the actual conditions and presented the results. Designed a system according to feasible conditions in a real power plant as suggested by Siemens Ltd., India.
Cultura empresarial
My life at Siemens was a fruitful learning experience which will help me in a long run. A typical day in Siemens is full of hard work determination resilience to never give up and be focused about your work. they don't take no for answer. Quality standard work produce with ISO certifications.At Siemens quality isn't compromised.I visited many different assembling plants where switch gears were being assembled and also visited some power stations where transformers were being set up. i worked on engineering design of different bus systems. the work place culture is quite friendly with everyone willing to help.
Prós
a relaxing area between breaks, a free drinks spot, friendly working environment
Contras
red tape, delays on paper work and documentation
Cultura empresarial
This corporate sector serves you with stress free and friendly enviroment . You get a good opportunity to study with international business knowledge.