Logotipo - Siemens AG
Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Manufacturing Technician

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3,8Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 31 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 10.422 avaliações

Siemens Diagnostics

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
Great place to work. Atmosphere was pleasant and friendly. Training was at a good pace and everyone was helpful. Overtime pay was very good. Benefits were good, but a bit pricey. They offered hourly employees the opportunity to purchase company stock and pay in installments. Management was friendly and helpful.

Horrible environment

Management is completely out of touch with employees and very incompetent. Work wasn't bad but very toxic environment. Employees are duplicitous and backstabbing. Don't recommend under any circumstances . Safety is talked about but absolutely not practiced. Many safety issues such as fumes being inhaled while making cores for turbine vanes

Poor management

This company would be a great company to work for if management knew how to run it. I am a disabled veteran and the only time I missed was due to doctor appointments management doesn't correct the mistakes you make they wait a month for things to happen and even then its circumstantial they assume you were doing x,y,and z with no opportunity to defend yourself and to prove your weren't in the wrong. The good positions there were only given to family members Instead of personell well qualified to do the job.

Hours

Relaxed and sometimes tedious

Siemens is a great place to work if you do not mind working the same area everyday. It can become tedious doing the same job over and over with little variation. However, the people feel like family, and the managers are very nice.

clean secure workplace

Siemens Brookfield is moving to Flanders, NJ. Brookfield has been a clean, high quality, pleasant place to work. Folks took pride in their work and were rewarded with a low stress culture to work with.

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Millwright

Was a great place to work until it got slow. Like all industry it ebbs and flows. Supply and Demand, If the economy is suffering so does the workforce.

Poor Management

On a regular work day all the employees are over tasked without the support of any additional resources to complete their tasks. Management is reluctant to gain additional resources and there is no formal training program to aid in the success of new hires.

Company benefits

Poor management

Nice place

I'd stay but they're closing our facility. Here for 15 years and liked the culture. Site management was competent and fair, good benefits, good pay. Shame they are kicking us out.
Cultura empresarial

While I was working at this place, I enjoyed it immensely. Great pay and great opportunities for time off and overtime. Nice vending machines and break room.

pay

mostly temporary
Cultura empresarial

Clean and productive place to work with great benefits

Exciting place to work. Good benefits and pay. No one wants to leave. Supervision is not overwhelming. They are safety motivated and will reward for extended periods of time without incident.

Family Away From Home

I have enjoyed working at Siemens. Manufacturing sensors is a job that requires repetition and consistency. Every the job has a set of procedures that must be carried exactly. Training is given and a must but the people and the environment make it all worth while. The management team are incredible and always keep great communication with all employees. The hardest part of the job is multitasking and keeping all your documents organized. The most enjoyable part is the environment and people.

incentives and events

Hours and shifts
Cultura empresarial

good enviornment with great people

a typical day would consist of safey meeting before every shift. Then we would be briefed on our assignment for the work day.

Nice place to work

I work second shift and in my opinion it isn't a good shift for a parent. The team is very supportive and the training is adequate but I am mostly alone. This is hard when problems arise that I wasn't trained to fix. Very busy job and a lot of multitasking involved.

company parties and incentives

bad work hours
Cultura empresarial

great people to work with

climate controlled, clean work area, supervisors, managers, and support staff very fair and knowledgeable, worked 4 10 hour days and on slow days they would find stuff for us to do or send us home.

stress working environment

management don't care about workers.always gave extreme pressure, minimum wage, hard and stressful working environment, and often fire people
Cultura empresarial

Productivity Involves many moving parts working together to achieve one objective

A typical workday involves assessing my list of open tasks and prioritizing my work for the day. Understanding the fast pace of the typical production environment I have to maintain a certain level of flexibility in order to ensure that I can meet my internal and external customer demands without losing sight of my own priorities.

Prós

Workings for a large reputable organization offers the latest training and development

Contras

People are often looking for their next big opportunity to advance.

Varied and tempermental workplace

Due to closing of site work environment was unpleasant. During my time there I learned about LEAN and was introduced to the SAP system. Other employees were friendly though some had to be avoided due to strong opinions.
Cultura empresarial

Production, diversity, manufacturing, great supervisor, teamwork.

Great company to work for, only thing is the massive job lay-offs due to the Oil/Gas Industrial drop. Good teamwork, willingness to go the extra mile enable to get the job or deadline met.

Good Pay, overtime.

Lay-Offs

fair

testing and repairing of medical equipment fda requirement not bad to work with attend meeting when ever thing work and passes

Productive and efficient

Everyday at Siemens I learned something new from my coworkers. The working environment was great and the team I worked with was very helpful and friendly
Cultura empresarial

A good place to work were the promote from within concept is still used

I enjoyed my 15 years there and was afforded a lot of opportunities that I would not have gotten at other companies. Engineer heavy were the like to be the leaders of technology in there field.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Siemens AG". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral