Logotipo - Siemens AG
Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Mechanical Assembler

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3,8Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 40 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 10.422 avaliações

Excellent work place atmosphere

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
The Vice President of the company took his time to come out on the floor and chat with me. Most people were afraid of him, however I did my work well and engaged in brief friendly conversations. He never looked down on anyone.

Prós

Free lunches to productive members, nice yearly bonus, a lot of work to keep you busy.

Contras

I never experienced anything negative
Cultura empresarial

If you like feeling being a robot work here

Company is not honest with their intentions, very cold atmosphere, managers are back stabbing everyone out for themselves, no team work or appreciation for going the extra mile. Looks are deceiving, not as big of a deal as they want to appear to be with the windows overlooking the production floor. Headquarters based in Germany, I had the feeling they don't like Americans because of all the different imigrants they hire, everyone except true Americans.

Good ventilation

Contras

Micro managed, timed everything, short breaks long walks

management

Siemens Upper Management In All Areas are the worse by far...racism and favoritism...upper management too busy trying to date employees other than promoting production.
Cultura empresarial

Employees are fun to work with

Peers are very pleasing to work with and is a very diverse company. Very minimal training to be able to work here. Company gives lends you the tools and equipment to be able to do your job.
Cultura empresarial

Great place to work, good pay benifits

I would still be working with the company if they didn't decide to move to New Jersey We all went above and beyond to meet all goals and pass all audits made our branch of company successful Just because they didn't own property they put 100`s of people on street So no matter how well you do your job meet all exceptions watch you never safe

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Cultura empresarial

It was good while it lasted...

Good, clean, company to work for with good benefits for the employees and descent coworkers for the most part. If CT had been willing to cut our business a tax break, our location never would've decided to move elsewhere!
Cultura empresarial

over all it was a good place to work, a lot of great co-workers.

A great place to work when I started out in 1998, when the company was should to Siemens years later , there was a lot of changes that came wit the restructuring of the company. There was a lot more of red tape and getting things done became mot difficult.

friendly environment

not so great Management

Wont get bored

This is a company to start your career. If you like to be responsible and accountable (no judgement or blame, man up to your mistakes); with the safety and awareness of your surroundings, have compassion, being conscientious and showing initiative in doing your job correctly, effectively and efficiently; and schedules are on time; This is the job for you. I loved every bit of the production arena at siemens mobility.

Contras

Sometimes people are not helpful to the new employees

prodcutive

nice company to work for. very innovative and interesting company to work for. good management and co workers are willing to teach and help out others,

great place to work

You never get bored because there is plenty to do and learn. The third best job I ever had, Dolby Labs was second and Comtek Computers was first. it's great to work there.

Contras

some co-workers seem to be not so helpful in providing assistance
Cultura empresarial

Forced into other job duties ,very in competant HR Takes mintgs for correct pay ,2nd shift is a dangerous place to work

What is taught in the classroom is not practiced on the floor when the incompetant supervisor stays in his office. When he takes his walk safety becomes a concern bottom line Build first safety second. HR is another story taking over 2 months to receive correct pay Totally incompetent for such a renoun business. No control over your own life, Not enough training before you are turned loose .they just need head count for the lines

Read below

Hostile work inviorment

Head of Human Resources was one sided and was very cut throught. The super visors had their clicks with the team leads.if a team lead didn't like you then it was hard on you. EVERYTHING was by the books.

Good money

Bad work inviorment
Cultura empresarial

Productive workplace and fun has ping pong table and foosball

Siemens , is great place to work. Normal day working on assemble module, depending on volumes of demand during work process.. Siemens has EC programs, diversity club, environment club safety club and etc.. Great performance , can be nominee or recommended by employees are rewards with lunch tickets and gifts card and cash value..

Great Place to work

I have enjoyed my time at my present position and have grown with the company. Siemens is moving out of state and I am unable to re locate at this time.

Prós

community involvement / frequent specials for employees, (food trucks)

Not too bad

Not a bad place to work. Entirely too much favoritism. Lack of communication between departments. Overtime always available. Not much opportunity for advancement.

Excellent place of employment

Seimens allowed one to fully extend one's knowledge. One is able to venture into any endeavor, and stay, as long as one performed at an acceptable rate. I mastered all phases of this job and was appreciated for such.

Prós

excellant workplce, full of advancement.

Contras

Allowed many to acrue more time than skills allotted.

lack of mananagment

great company but lack of management. Job can be done more easier if it wasn't for the red tape. When it comes to audits, we hide a lot of truths. Other than that, the company is very relax enviroment

very poor in managment
Cultura empresarial

Was a good work environment

Turned how to use a different variety of tools. The people around me was great to work with. Everyone was willing to pull their own wait. I really like that we always got off at the same time, even when we had overtime. We would come in early to get off on time.
Cultura empresarial

This place blows they dont hire on.

I was working on the solar master and slave units.After the contract ended for those units they stuck me in a paint room. Had nothing to do with my electronic background. I needed the money.

Dont Hire on

great business

always had work to do, safety was paramount, there was an opportunity to submit ideas and be compensated, using new tools was a fun challenge. being a part of a successful business was awesome.

pay

layoffs
Cultura empresarial

Easy going but limited advancement

Work was good and paced so you didn't feel like you were being overwhelmed. The salary was on the low end for the Industry due to the decreased productivity. Benefits and time off were a good perk but depending on your position advancement was very limited.
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Siemens AG". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral