Logotipo - Siemens AG
Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Production Worker

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3,8Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 15 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 10.422 avaliações

Great Place to Work

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
I had a very good experience working here. The management was ran efficiently, and the work was easy for me to do. I made a lot of friends here and the pay was good.
Cultura empresarial

Benefits available first day, only plus with this company

I wish I had never started here!!!Absolutely no chance for advancement. I am a technician, and only packed boxes for 3 years!!!I would reccomend this company for anyone with absolutely no skills, they will 'train' you.

Benefits first day

Management sucks
Cultura empresarial

It was a good company i had to leave for personal issues

It was a really good company it paid well I advanced very quickly the management was nice and extremely understanding I went from trainee to working on a third promotion as a trainer
Cultura empresarial

I absolutely loved working at Siemens as a contractor. I have not yet gotten a chance to be hired on full service so I have no benefits or paid time off but other than that.. The management was relatively fair with giving the contractors time off when they needed it and understood when things came up as far as family/emergencies were concerned. it is a pretty fast paced department that i am currently in. the only reason that i would leave is if i could not get day shift. i currently work 2nd shift which is 2-1030pm and having a young family with a spouse that works late as well that is not feesible for my family.
Cultura empresarial

Decent job not a bad place to work at all.

Being trained in different areas the work is more fast paced but if you are just packaging it’s very slow pace. Working here isn’t hard at all. Honestly easy money.

Prós

Taken to dinner, free lunches, events where you receive free stuff, benefits are awesome.

N/a

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

a production worker

It is the most boring job I've ever had. Ran machines, packaging and filling. I was forced out by harassment (CG). If you are not in the clique, they would harass you. The employees stabs each other in the back and pretends to be good friends. The packs that came from carlton plastic, were filled with hair and cardboard fibers. The operator loads it on the conveyor belt and the machine fills the immuno assay with the debris in it. The FDA did a recent visit to Siemens, they found nothing. They need to come back for a visit and watch how these operators work. The machines are filled with debris.

work

drama, cutthroat, harassment

xx

It was a very good working place but they decided to close a factory. It gives me good background and experience to repair and maintain Siemens blades.
Cultura empresarial

productive and fun place to work at

it was a good environment everyone helped each other we always got off work in time and they recognized if you worked really hard. if you are good in what you did they taught you how to work on other work stations.

free CPR and First Aid courses

Contras

the pay could have been better
Cultura empresarial

It was pretty good place to work

I was working through a temporary agency so I didn't get all the benefits. I worked on the front line witch is a assembly line for the front of breaker box doors we put the locks in them and keys ,we inspected them and packed them up to be shipped.

People and hours

It was temporary

Good experience for me

Although this was a factory setting, I have learned so much about . Tolerance, acceptance, and learning to let go of negativity. The people I worked with were, for the most part, Christians who just wanted to make a difference for their families. The most enjoyable part of the job, knowing that what I was doing was going to be used to keep people safe. I had several different managers during my 6 years with the company and each one was fair and easy to communicate with. The hardest part of the job, for me, was that I was unable to use any of my education or computer skills.

Prós

Awesome insurance, work hours, and super bosses

Contras

The breaks were to short, seems like by the time you got to the coffee room, break was over.

production worker

I am a contracted temp for 2 years now and this company uses you and then lets you go wen they feel its necessary .Its all about who you know not what you can do and if you dont family here dont even bother and the management is as bad as the workers believeing anything they say . they favor first shift but second shift does 3x the work and they have to come in early and leave late to finish up jobs when first shift leaves 10 mins early every day because they have stuff to do .

Factory work

hard work, good pay typical factory work quite loud.air powered tools forklifts sheers etc.

temp worker

Decent place to work if you are hired in through company. The work you are asked to do is not too demanding or difficult.

excellant benefits

Contras

does not hire full-time employees with benefits often
Cultura empresarial

* To the get work order, to see what we have to do. *How to run a Production Line with all P.P.E on. *Safety first is 24-7 - 365 days * Always get along with other people. Be friendly treat people the way you want to be treated. *Pay attention to details. *Everyone to work safety and to get quality work as a team.

Prós

Time off with pay, free lunches

works lots of hours

Conroe Texas Location=Horrible

A rather unfortunate place to be employed. Hours are long at 12/day. But the constant exposure to toxic chemicals is what sets this place apart. Respirators are not supplied to employees who deal with chemical exposure and inhalation on a daily basis. Instead, paper dust masks are given. Acids drip and leak onto the flesh from faulty valves and piping. HSE representatives provide little to no oversight. Management is an outright joke.The pay is good at $17+/hour....but what one has to endure makes McDonalds an even better opportunity. Employees are fearful of speaking out about issues for fear of being terminated. I lasted approx. 4 days. The gentlemen that was hired with me quit the very first day. He lasted until lunchtime. They had him in a pit of toxic sludge shoveling it out. He was given a paper suit....a dust mask and a shovel. All money is not good money.As you can see the job title is now a "trial" period. That have been unable to fill this position for over 8 years without the use of temporary employment agencies.The actual work load is way beyond the capacity of what one would consider acceptable. You will be worked as though a slave. Skin disease will be the norm due to chemical exposure.....benefits are great........you'll need them. Don't say you weren't warned. I didn't get such an opportunity......I was lied to from the onset by management.

4 days on/4 days off

chemical poisoning
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Siemens AG". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral