Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Project Manager

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 156 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 9.994 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Risk analysis and project opportunities, contract management analyzing and reviewing clauses with customer, responsible for reviewing technical documentation, conference and adjustments of technical drawings, supporting field team controlling hours and activities and Provide weekly and monthly report to headquarters.
Cultura empresarial
Leadership and Operations Management Nightmare!! Worked on the ops side for a year and half as a Project manager and constantly struggled day in and out. The place is such a mess. Never enough technicians to support the customer base and constant lip service from management how they are hiring but can never find anyone! Completely Pathetic!!! Management doesn't take any accountability for anything. All the issues are the employees problems not them!!! Topdown bullying! So many other companies with much more support and management that actually follows through and cares about the employees and customers.
Salary is Ok
Cultura empresarial
I worked for Siemens for more than 10 years in very different functions. The company has great training offerings and can help you get a well-rounded picture of business. It is up to you though to make this happen.
Prós
Almost endless options to work globally in different functions
Contras
You have to leave to then turn your training into money
Cultura empresarial
I was a loyal employee for 32 years. I worked holidays: Christmas Eve, Thanksgiving, arrived at work at 1:00am so that product was ready to fill at 7:00 when the Fill department arrived, worked numerous 80 hour weeks, I received excellent reviews. New Management arrived and my responsibilities were taken away, I was told at my first 1:1 meeting that I no longer fit the company profile. 6 months later I was laid off along with numerous other long term employees
Cultura empresarial
Why, cheat and steal… While I worked there they marketed a product, (The 8000) Which we found was not actually ready for the market. Their clients griped, complained and sued. And it seems that most of the problems were blamed on the staff rather than the company that released a not ready for prime time product. Money was tight so the bonus structure was eliminated. And they cut the staff to the bone.
Contras
They broke every promise he made to the staff in to their clients.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Unrealistic goals and expectations for project managers which adds more stress than normal from upper management demands. Lacks proper from sales teams and engineering. Co-workers are nice it’s the setup that pits co workers against each other trying to get ahead. Yearly raises and bonuses are disappointing with how they use a merit system. Good company to start with, gain the experience they offer a good path for education
Prós
Can fully work remotely, training program is a positive
Contras
In experience, engineering and sales department
Cultura empresarial
In my career at Siemens, I faced never unfair behaviour or any action, Siemens management I found very supportive in all assignment, I found very good team work.
Cultura empresarial
Good environment, supporting management, enjoyable work location, As my position gains working knowledge in the area. Working in an international environment with different cultures
Cultura empresarial
Minimal training and guidance but has improved over the years. A lot of good coworkers that are friendly. PTO is hard to take and in a management position you are on the clock 24/7.
Cultura empresarial
It is an exciting place to work with new things to learn everyday. New technologies are being created everyday and that adds to the overall satisfaction of not being forced to work with the same products day in and day out.
Cultura empresarial
Highly recommend it you want to feel like you have a purpose and voice at any level. One of the largest companies in the world and it's strength and structure are great for either gaining experience or planting roots.
Cultura empresarial
Transparency, speak up culture, multiple stakeholder management, communication protocol. Hike is up to market standard. Adopting to changes. Always looking for improvement and open it express our ideas. Work is very well recognized.
Cultura empresarial
The company has a lot benefits, it includes medical and home office, etc. most of us reach the projects in the scheduling previously set, the importance for the employee is good
Cultura empresarial
Overall a decent company to work for. They invest in the professional development of their employees and provide good benefits. Promotions from within is usually preferred and dependent on connections. a Work hours are flexible and completely discretionary of the employees so long as deadlines are met. Compensation could be improved and more competitive with market.
Cultura empresarial
Understand customer problems and provide good to have solution. Costing and budgetting on eavery activities on the projects. Time Management for every activities in order to complete the project on time.
Cultura empresarial
Terrible management and no direction. Weekly meetings were a joke as management only wanted tp present the best possible face to upper management. On the other hand there was plenty of parking.
Cultura empresarial
Start developing a new Medical Aid System on the Siemens mainframe using their Codasyl database Complete system including accounting system with Ledger and Balance sheet
Cultura empresarial
From the top down company is strictly focused on meeting unrealistic revenue goals and growing that each year. Some good people but many of the best leave. High stress environment, frequent reorganization, poor management practices, nepotism, inconsistent and unclear direction to employees.
Cultura empresarial
Work life balance amazing! .....................,..............................you will love to work here. Equal pay,growth opportunities and good employees Supervisor coordination... Support from peers and subordinates... Transparency and guidance.
Cultura empresarial
Management is a joke at Siemens. My manager continually threatened me with termination and told me never to tell anyone what he had said to me or he would terminate me. Work/life balance didn't exist and they wanted and took everything from you. Many promises were made but never delivered. Do yourself a favor and don't work for this company.
Cultura empresarial
Great co-workers. A lot of hard work with a failure is not an option environment. But after the job was done there was a lot of great camaraderie. Left due to outside reasons and wish I could have stayed.