Logotipo - Siemens AG
Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Senior Manufacturing Technician

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3,8Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 10 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 10.422 avaliações

Good place to work.

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
What else can I say, this was an excellent company to work for. I would still be there if I didn't move to another state to be closer to family. My coworkers and everyone there including management a were all very professional and friendly. It was a clean comfortable and safe environment. They also provided the best training and opportunities to learn and advance to better positions.

Cultura empresarial

decent place to work, advancement opportunities, but don't count on promotion

Siemens is a good place to work, but the logistics for parts procurement is always behind the 8 ball, which interferes with our production abilities. This influences management to become more and more critical with how we use our time, even though we are always trying to push instruments and find things to do. When we are slow, which is often (due to parts problems), we are encouraged to take our paid time off. We are never required to, but are encouraged to. The benefits are decent, but are expensive. Overall, the work environment is clean and low-stress, and we are never required to work more than 40 hours. Issue is, the pay is not very competitive, so most of us are either required to work as much OT as possible, live far away, or both. Other issues are that certain people get to advance while others who strive to do their best get overlooked, but I guess that is simply par for the course these days. It is definitely a decent place to work if you are single, but if you are a single income earner trying to raise a family, it is very hard to make ends meet.

Prós

Relatively relaxed work environment, lots of PTO, team culture

Contras

micromananagement, friction between shifts, favoritism, corporate bs.

Technician 2

The process of refurbishing medical equipment to meet customer requirement and satisfaction. Received order from my supervisor and proceed to perform the required duty in accordance with ISO standard.
Cultura empresarial

Not a bad place to start

Structured workday, Follow op sheets and complete work within your performance matrix. Sometimes in a company this big projects may get delayed or moved

Good place to work.

Overall a good place to work. Mobility and job security are my only issues. Managers have been very easy to work with and for. I have enjoyed my time here. Pay scale is one of the best I have had and working hours are, somewhat, flexible. A very innovative company.

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Cultura empresarial

Potential to be a fun work atmosphere

The supervisors play favorites creating an impossible comfortably atmosphere to work in.

Flexible work schedule

Contras

Two bosses, different styles that clash
Cultura empresarial

Good place to work and fit around your schedule

Relatively good place to work and fit your life schedule around. Not too stressfull and most people are hard working and caring.

Prós

flexible time off, good vacations, not too stressful, most people easy to get along with.

Contras

Very stringent with paperwork but that was due to the nature of the job. FDA audits.
Cultura empresarial

Prodactive and fun workplace with Cable TV.

Came in early and prepared things to do in a timely manner. I learned that positive attitude in work place,Careful communication, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Preventing workplace harassment are among many. I had plasent co-worke to work with.The hrdest patr of the job was resolving conflict between co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was when we met the daily goals in Comany expance we go a free lunches.

Assitant Supervisor

Do as your told, not receptive to own ideas. I assit my supervisor who is in charge of 5 other departments. I would like to get back to my talents of repair and automating equipment, currently I technically assit our production line and teach employees how to do their job's correctly.

not bad place to work.

Contras

short breaks, 10 min. each.

Great for early risers

The great thing about working here was that you could go in as early as the doors unlocked, work your 8 hours, eat lunch and go home. I like the job because it was structured, fast paced, and unlike most of my past jobs I could sit. Most days went well as to where I had all of the parts needed to repair equipment, but the others days orders would be cleaned, diagnosed, but just waiting on parts to complete the repair. This would cause customer service issues which would reflect on me. Management was well organized and they communicated with us very well, we knew of meetings or updates immediately because of emails as well as management reminding us. The hardest part of the job was completing orders with a lack of parts. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting in and out early so that you could enjoy the rest of your day.

free lunches, steady hours

lack of parts
Esta avaliação foi útil?

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Siemens AG". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral