Logotipo - Siemens AG
Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Senior Manufacturing Technician - Flanders, NJ

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3,8Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 3 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 10.422 avaliações

Good place to work.

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
What else can I say, this was an excellent company to work for. I would still be there if I didn't move to another state to be closer to family. My coworkers and everyone there including management a were all very professional and friendly. It was a clean comfortable and safe environment. They also provided the best training and opportunities to learn and advance to better positions.

Prós

Contras

Cultura empresarial

decent place to work, advancement opportunities, but don't count on promotion

Siemens is a good place to work, but the logistics for parts procurement is always behind the 8 ball, which interferes with our production abilities. This influences management to become more and more critical with how we use our time, even though we are always trying to push instruments and find things to do. When we are slow, which is often (due to parts problems), we are encouraged to take our paid time off. We are never required to, but are encouraged to. The benefits are decent, but are expensive. Overall, the work environment is clean and low-stress, and we are never required to work more than 40 hours. Issue is, the pay is not very competitive, so most of us are either required to work as much OT as possible, live far away, or both. Other issues are that certain people get to advance while others who strive to do their best get overlooked, but I guess that is simply par for the course these days. It is definitely a decent place to work if you are single, but if you are a single income earner trying to raise a family, it is very hard to make ends meet.

Prós

Relatively relaxed work environment, lots of PTO, team culture

Contras

micromananagement, friction between shifts, favoritism, corporate bs.
Cultura empresarial

Not a bad place to start

Structured workday, Follow op sheets and complete work within your performance matrix. Sometimes in a company this big projects may get delayed or moved

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Siemens AG". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral