Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Senior System Engineer

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 82 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 9.994 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
I had a very good experience working for Siemens. They provide a very good work life balance. The job culture is good along with the pay structure.
Cultura empresarial
Got fired after 17 years, due to what they say was lack of integrity. Said I lied about my time. Gave me no chance to prove anything, just stated they talked to HR and they were terminating me. Didnt have any write ups or corrective actions in my files. My supervisors did not speak up, they sat around while branch manager fired me. I did not cover my butt very well.
see above
See above
Cultura empresarial
Siemens is an international engineering power house with vast resources. Navigating that expanse can be a challenge but also very rewarding. The cultural diversity is something to embrace. There are many, many disciplines within and many SMEs to learn from and share experiences with. Over the years, there have been many acquisitions and the integration of those environments is not always seamless.
Cultura empresarial
I have worked here for almost 2 years Pros: Fixed Salary Subsidized food Flexible timing Cons: Micromanagement Limited learning opportunity Poor management Less hike
Cultura empresarial
There are different sub companies under siemens like siemens technology and services, siemens limited, siemens PLM, siemens healthcare. The work quality on in which company you will be going.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Learn a lot about system programming. Although much of their code is legacy code involving minor improvements. So coming out of the company to search for other jobs becomes tough. Very less projects working on the hot topics of the industry
Cultura empresarial
The people at Siemens make it a great environment to work in and there is always someone there to help if you run into issues with the constantly changing technology. There is always something new to learn.
Cultura empresarial
Constantly out of town. If you have a family, limited time to be with them. Loved what I did and proud of the projects I completed Where's dinner. Have to be a self starter
Cultura empresarial
Creating test cases, reading the feature stories. Executing test cases. Defect finding and reporting. Managing the defects. Like retesting, closing, re-opening the defects. Attending test co-ordination meetings.
Flexible timings.
Cultura empresarial
Siemens seemed to always remain understaffed for the work that they had. Most technicians had several jobs at once with little assistance. Managers seemed to want to help but didn't seem to have the authority to recruit. They did promote from within most of the time.
Cultura empresarial
You will get a chance to learn new technologies. And it provides work-from-home also so you can balance your personal and professional life quite well.
Contras
No free lunch, no transportation
Cultura empresarial
Its the best place to work. Employees are valued for their personal and social needs as well Management is very good. Will refer to all who wants to be part of this company
Prós
Good
Contras
Na
Cultura empresarial
Key Result Areas: • Coordinated with Application Support Teams in designing, building & deployment of Virtual Servers as per the business requirement • Worked on various VM related tasks such as Upgrading VMware Tools, Upgrading VMware Virtual Hardware, Increasing VM’s disk space, Creating/Cloning VM from templates, and Restoring VMs from Snapshots • Created, edited and managed VMware Virtual Templates according to requirements • Worked on VM Disk expansion and Memory & CPU • Migrated VM's through vMotion, Cold Migration and Storage vMotion • Successfully configured DRS in a Cluster and the DRS Automation Level Using DRS Affinity Rules • Performed migration of VM's through vMotion, cold migration and Storage vMotion
Cultura empresarial
Good place to work, work life balance. No timing constrains. Food police is good. Management is the not good as people are stag net since so many years
Cultura empresarial
The company is entirely profit driven with zero interest in employee well-being. They place work performance paramount, wanting 50+ hours a week (paying for 40) and disregard any negative impact on personal lives.
Cultura empresarial
great place to work. was encouraged to go as far as I could with their support. consequently i invented a device that turned business wound for the good.
Cultura empresarial
Nice place for learning Power management related projects. Opportunities for going to Germany and other European countries. Daily tracking of working hours.
Opportunities for going to Germany
Less salary
Cultura empresarial
My two issues with Siemens are the following: 1. Continually decreasing benefits every year and yearly raises are at inflation or less, generally. 2. Upward mobility is limited in many positions. It often seems the company would rather hire from outside than promote within.
Cultura empresarial
It is a very good company to work on with a good work culture. You will get to learn a lot and also employees get to participate in extra curricular activities.
Cultura empresarial
Contract position at Microsoft. Siemens was fine as a contracting Firm. I don;t remember much about them. They found me a position at Microsoft as an Exchange Engineer and I worked there for 6 months until contract was over.
Cultura empresarial
A nice and good culture environment to work. You always feel at home though youy were at work. Management is respectful and give room to climb the ladder.