Logotipo - Siemens AG
Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Senior Test Technician

Avaliar esta empresa
Cargo
Local

Avaliação por categoria

3,8Trabalho e lazer

Ordenar por

avaliação útilpontuaçãodata
Encontramos 4 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.Ver todas as 10.422 avaliações
Cultura empresarial

Large Power Gen in all NDE methods.

Avaliação destaque do Indeed

Eleita pelo Indeed como a avaliação mais útil
This job has met my needs for several years, but its time for a change. I have progressed as an NDE technician, to the point there is no more room for advancement.

Prós

Decent pay and no travel

Contras

future of this company is uncertain.
Cultura empresarial

Lack of leadership and job security

I love my job and my current supervisor. I was used in both the repair and production side of the plant. I have issues with the leadership that does not lead by example. The lack of leadership training is very apparent. There are no consequences for poor attendance and conduct. Depending on who you are.

Good environment and people

Contras

Poor benefits and leadership.
Cultura empresarial

Could be a better place to work, get rid of HR, Management, Nepotism, Favoritism, Highschool atmosphere.

Siemens Healthineers is a great company to work for. Unfortunatelly, I was hired as a Test Technician when I initially applied for an Electrical Engineering position. I later find out that this is how it works to just get a foot in the door but to never get advanced into the position "upstairs". During the hiring process, I asked HR about the engineering positions but was basically lied to because nobody really wants to work for the current floor manager and there is always a need for positions in that department. I simply said that after over 100k in student loans, I can't affort to work long in this position. As, I see it, if I was of a certain "Culture" or a "Favorite", then I too can afford to live and support my family with over 100k in student loan debt. I feel that Metrics and Key Performance Indicators are ruining the manufacturing process and hinders HR and Managements judgement and morals during the hiring process and they just focus on if the person is capable of producing "Numbers", instead of a real career path or advancement. While there, I tested so many units for the company, and cobtributed to the overall sucess for quarterly numbers, but after I applied several time for the multiple positions "Upstairs", it dawned on me that Nepotism, Favoritism, and Hour long prayers at work before lunch takes precedence over Legal business practices. American manufacturing was once a place where you had fun, listed to music, made qotas and made a decent living to support a family and not to be treated like a number and only recieve a 1% raise after three years of no raises -

Prós

Guaranteed not to last very long.

Contras

Hr, management, Metrics and KPIs, Low wages in an expensive state. Low wages for highly advanced medical devices

Professional work environment

Work environment and work relations are always professional in nature. Training and development is available and encouraged. Employees are empowered to make a difference and feel appreciated. Safety is always a priority.

Great Benefits

Classifique uma empresa recente

Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas

Deseja saber mais sobre como é trabalhar aqui?

Faça perguntas sobre o trabalho ou entrevistas na empresa "Siemens AG". Funcionários atuais e antigos poderão responder.Perguntar

Avaliação geral