Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Service Technician

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 17 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 9.995 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
I left my last job for a new change and positive move to a strong corporation. Unfortunately at almost 8 years my job was eliminated. Very good pay and benefits
Excellent pay and benefits
Workforce reduction
Cultura empresarial
Management for the Service department has a sub culture that rewards poor performance and friends to important positions that should be awarded to an individual that is qualified to produce what Siemens mission statement proclaims. I would avoid this company at ALL cost, because not everyone in the office are loyal to Siemens as a company and what it stands for..
Prós
Lower level people are a great group that help each other no matter the problem.
Contras
Management doesn’t have the interest of the technical level works.
Cultura empresarial
fair place to work good money but would with them again just to far to commute to . safe environment and job security with the right tools just be nice to have them closer
good job safe
Mississauga
Cultura empresarial
Management is very tough. Very hard to get what you want, Work in regions are slow, no growth in regions, Employees rarely leave their job or get promoted
Cultura empresarial
Great company too work for. Good benefits and lots of freedom. The building automation is tough to learn but they offer a lot of training and good help.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Siemens is a good company they have a good work life balance,management could be better always messing up your pay check on call every other weekend but they pay well and have good benefits.
Prós
good work life balance good benefits and pay
climb 300 ft sometimes twice a day on call every other weekend
Cultura empresarial
The ability to learn new and upcoing computer fetures to fit the ever changing demands of the customer. The company is customer drivin with an extreme push to make money.
Free work truck
Little Pay
Cultura empresarial
You get what you put into it. Understand that everyone is doing the best they can with what they have. Everyone wants to give everyone a fair deal. They can't do that if you're trying to scam them. I was raised by dragons so unfortunately I was raised to be a princess. Treat them like a King and they'll treat you like a King and nobody has to sleep on the couch.
Prós
vehicle, gas, good insurance, great people
Contras
can't afford to live in the place you serve long drives
Cultura empresarial
Work days range from 8 to 12 hours depending on travel and work load. work schedule very and have to be willing to except changes in a days notice. Travel can be over whelming sometimes.
Cultura empresarial
Siemens was a pretty good job, the work is technical and theres always something new each day. The driving aspect of it was rather difficult though. I learned to service HVAC equipment at their school in Chicago. The co-workers were friendly and the place had a nice atmosphere.
Prós
Good pay, good benefits, friendly people
Contras
Road Warrior (Driving everywhere)
Cultura empresarial
Typical day was transporting equipment to customer sites and perform activated carbon exchanges. Working for Siemens I learned a great deal of productivity and leadership. Management was top tier, door always open and willing to assist at will. Co-workers always available to lend a helping hand. Difficult part of the job was being on call You're at a B-Day party your Nextel chirp cake down, regulators...mount up! I enjoyed the brotherhood the most and I can't forget about the wages. Guaranteed annual pay raise. Siemens pay very well and some of the best company benefits known to mankind.
Prós
Great company, great wages, great benefits
Management turnover rate
Cultura empresarial
Get paid a good salary. Professional environment. Learned stuff every day. The hardest part of job is knowing that you are contracted, so your time might be limited to contract. Providing a great product or service to the customer.
Cultura empresarial
A typical work day required you to inspect and repair R.O. water treatment systems and waste water treatment systems. Learned about repairing all types of equipment. Not much internal management worked with little supervision. Worked two man 12 hour shifts. The hardest part of working was 12 hour night shift. the most enjoyable part is the daily challenges of the job.
Prós
3 day and 4 day work week.
long hours.
Cultura empresarial
Not much to say other than this company isn't where you want to be. Long hours, bad pay, bad advancement opportunity. Just say no. There has to be a better option.
Cultura empresarial
Excellent atmosphere great company feels very much like a small company. Benefits and working environment are second to none.
Company vehicle
Pay increase has flattened
Cultura empresarial
Good place to make some extra cash working on campus as a student
Prós
good for extra cash as a student
no benefts
Cultura empresarial
A typical day at work is a nightmare, at least while you are at the shop. You hear slow down and safety, safety, safety. But while you are loading your truck with tanks that can weigh from 50lbs to 8,000lbs you are being asked "why are you still here?" Makes no sense to me. An employee that rushes is not a safe one. Then after being rushed and you forget a filter or something, you have getting written up to look forward to. Don't ever be late, not even a minute...I'm serious...not ONE minute.I did learn a great deal about water chemistry and high purity water filtration. The co-workers are okay, they usually complain. I can't say we didn't have good reason.The pay is good, when they pay you and bonus you correctly. The job itself is not hard after you put in about six months. Be warned, those first six months can and will test you.The best and most enjoyable part of the job is when you get out on the road alone. Some of the drive times to accounts are over two hours and towards the end of my time there I got to do it in a brand new truck. I also enjoyed being alone and being able to go into many of the sub-levels and machinery rooms. Finally, wearing that logo on my chest made me feel proud at times. Having said that I am now beginning to question my own sanity. If you don't mind conflicting expectations or managers that are difficult, dare I say IMPOSSIBLE,to please. This is the job for you.
Prós
new trucks. working alone.
Contras
did you read the review?