Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Specialist

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 26 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 9.989 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Great company to work for. Management was great, pay was decent, great people that work there
Cultura empresarial
Siemens was a great place to work. Benefits were more than fair, and work-life balance was ideal. I would have stayed there until retirement, however my department was outsourced. I'd happily go work for them again though!
Good work life balance
Painful onboarding process
Cultura empresarial
The main focus of the leaders does not strategical purposes of the company. Leaders make their prioritization based on personal needs and their marketing where HR has no role to develop and calibrate the leaders. So you are alone to own your career which makes you angry because of no fair system. HR and leaders force to control the employees which creates too much stress on you and your health can be affected really negatively.Even you write in the employee surveys this problem. There is no real action due to lack of leadership and missing processes which creates always gates to run or cover the problems by leaders and HR. No salary no promotion in your carreer if you do your job well. When you request your rights then they start to force you pyshologically and when you react them then they show you as a person who have communication problem:). The company itself it is good to work but the leaders and HR who support them do not good enough for such a company having long history. The values which are mentioned by management are very good but the behaviour of the leaders do not match with requirement like diversity and etc.
Prós
High employee qualification which creates challenges to improve always yourself.
Contras
Poor leadership and HR. Diversity is high. Less salary.
Cultura empresarial
Siemens has a very good culture, where you can balance your personal and professional life. Only drawback is they pay very less when compared to market standards.
Cultura empresarial
Siemens provides a very good platform of learning things not just in process but, other process as well. Managers used to encourage learning other activities upon completion of our work.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Nice place to work and grow. Help is everywhere, from the tools given to you to the people you work withs desire to help. Only downfall is it’s so convoluted that it’s hard to keep up with the pace of technology and your constantly learning new platforms when all the others are still on existing systems. You’ll never know it all.
Cultura empresarial
From going to classes and speaking with others about work and the way their branches operated mine was totally different. They love hiring people as "support specialists" and not promoting them. For example, at one time we had 6 Supports and half were running jobs, programming, startup, graphics, the whole 9. Its their way of saving a buck, which is why we have lost 7 in a month in a half due to other companies paying double or even more than my branch.
Cultura empresarial
the system was respectful toward the employees and try to raise their technical knowledge, therefore any of the technical engineers who were interested to grow up had the opportunity to study more and receive more training and stay in upper job rank.
Prós
progressive company let you growing up fast.
not much.
Cultura empresarial
Mangament is not good and no proper benfites work culture is good and nice office environment is good and update will provide for each employee need improve
Cultura empresarial
Home office, pružná pracovní doba, výborné benefity
Prós
Home office, pružná pracovní doba
Cultura empresarial
Overall, this was a good company to work for. I moved for advancement. I worked for approx. 9 years there. The staff was knowledgeable. Bless for the opportunity.
Worked with good people
Ready for Advancement
Cultura empresarial
This job is a first real work experince. I think , I started at institutioal company. So , everthing progressed with sysemaicaly. I am proud of to be at Sıemens. The work coulture of this company is great
Cultura empresarial
People were great. workload consistent always busy. Great opportunity.. only issue is it's difficult to get a contract to hire position. Contracted lasted 12 months with wanting to extend my HM
Cultura empresarial
1. A must experience one to learn about work 2.Very good management and team members 3.Responsive environment 4. Homely environment to work with. 5.Great respect to employees and towards work. 6.Freedom to learn and express views.
Dream Company
Contras
Less pay compared to market
Cultura empresarial
New exploration New experience New environment New people I am the in charge for the overall painting job. Job planning, execution & inspections
Cultura empresarial
The management of the company is very good, there is high regard for individuality. The multicultural environment gives you a very good exposure to work with people with different cultural backgrounds which also helps in the overall development of one's outrlook.
Good Training
Contras
A bit under staffed so there is excessive work load
Cultura empresarial
The culture is pretty apparent with this company and I really enjoyed that this aspect of it was very transparent and very solid regardless of where or with whom I was working.
great people, great benefits
Cultura empresarial
Have learnt many things each and every day in my office. It was nice to work in this organization. A well developed MNC with professionalism.
Cultura empresarial
I have worked for Siemens for 21 years and while the pay isn't too bad the management team is taking a turn down the wrong path and the people in the field are feeling the pinch more and more. The company itself is pretty decent but the management team has just worn me out.
Good Company Good Benefits
Contras
Management team more worried about themselves than you.
Cultura empresarial
Salary is low as compared to engineering firms. Its very sales driven, not engineering drives. Its all about making sales with good margin.
Cultura empresarial
A company to work in where your ideas and knowledge are best taken and valued, it has various sector where people can learn more on excelling knowledge.
value to employee