Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Technical Support Engineer

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 15 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 9.989 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
management is very good and supporting culture and no stress during working time. work place is also very good.back office support is also good and on site working standard is good
Cultura empresarial
Too many managers with no idea what they're doing trying ti boss everyone around. Paperwork for everything. No time to get any actual work done. Over the top safety rules.
Cultura empresarial
I truly enjoy working for Siemens. From management down top notch people. While it would be tough to leave Siemens I am willing to given an exciting enough offer that challenges me and motivates me to help further my career
Cultura empresarial
I was able to foster phenomenal relationships that I still hold to this day. I was able to grow as a person and learn to deal with adversity. Each experience provides us with knowledge that will help us later in life
Cultura empresarial
Technical support of converters for all kinds of clients is not an easy job, we were very busy and stressful a lot. Thanks to the team and the workmates, they helped me a lot and we got along with each other very much.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
A fast paced Healtcare IT environment. Gained lots of experience in PACS products and systems, storage, virtualization and a host of in-person training.
Cultura empresarial
Very hard working company with many demanding customers, engineers work very hard and are well trained by the company to achieve a high standard. overall a good company to work for.
Cultura empresarial
It is a very good balance of work, Management is well balanced the culture at work is a very good balance the most enjoyable part of the day is when i start at 6 am and there are no lights on and no phone calls being made.
Cultura empresarial
The most enjoyable part is the problem solving and meeting new people. There are issues that are presented each day that can be challenging. However, working through them and solving them is a great reward.
Cultura empresarial
Excellent!! I have worked for the company in various positions for 14 years. Great benefits, competitive wages and opportunities for advancement. Some of the best people I know work at Siemens.
Cultura empresarial
My Siemens summary is found above . Great benefits, great everything . Recent corporate structural changes are not favorable for me to keep my current position here in Houston .
Great everything
Contras
Too many undefined corporate structural changes .
Cultura empresarial
Is a great company if you are a fresh graduate and would like to start in the IT field. Great package of benefits, Great work - life balance
good trainings
no career progression
Cultura empresarial
Good yearly reviews and always new knowledge presented at all levels.
knowledge
went out of business
Cultura empresarial
Shipping and recieving equipment to nd from jobsResolving problem invoicesordering rental equipment
benifits job working conditions
no advancement
Cultura empresarial
The Healthcare division is a very small in the large picture. The Laboratory takes a back seat to Image Diagnostics.