Siemens AG
4,0 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Siemens AG: Technician

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 81 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 9.989 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Lots of training, competency checks and regular briefings to keep employees informed and involved. One of the cleanest depots i have seen, however electric trains are generally cleaner than diesel trains. Ckeaning goes on 24 hours a day.
Free lunches during Covid. Clean and tidy working environment
Contras
Planned maintenance can be repetitive
Cultura empresarial
Went there through a temp service and they immediately started reading me like family. The hours were long but i only worked 4 days. Since i went through a temp service i didn't get benefits but learned my pay wasn't the same as others.
Cultura empresarial
Siemens is honestly a fantastic company. But at New Kensington, you will spend every day wondering if you'll have a job tomorrow. Even if you're a great worker. Leadership is way out of touch and they hire & layoff REGULARLY. Zero job security. Site Managers want their yearly bonuses, so when times are slow they'll lay off 50+ people. Then 3 weeks later hire new people. Rinse...repeat. If you live in your mom's basement and need some extra cash, this is the job for you. But if you have a family to support and need a solid income, look elsewhere.
Cultura empresarial
A typical day at work involved working with co-workers who sometimes wouldn't work at all and some making more money than myself. I learned that the company could care less about the employees though they preach that they do. Management is a joke. Most of which has no background in business management. Their only motivation is their bonus even if it means turning out a bad product. Hardest part of the job is dealing with management. They don't live by the policies that the company has established. Most enjoyable part of job was leaving after my shift.
Cultura empresarial
Well paid , good working conditions , good management. Relaxed attitude and great training , not much advancement. Everything is covered to do your job.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Industrial repair shop essentially. Take in warped pieces from hydroelectric turbines and reshape them through induction heating to cook out imperfections. Recasting was far too expensive.
Good pay
Weeks between jobs
Cultura empresarial
I worked for Siemens for four years and found it to be a great company to work for. The upper management where in the main very supportive and encouraging. Like any job it had it had good and not so good days, but the good were definitely the the norm. Unfortunately a change in personal circumstances led to me having to leave, but I would definitely recommend Siemens to anybody.
Cultura empresarial
i worked there for 15 years, about 4 years ago a new supervisor became a nightmare, he micromanage me and it made the place unbearable to work for. It was a pleasure at one point now it became a nightmare
Bon companie good Great place to work Good advantages Nice wrok atmosphere
Cultura empresarial
Lack of ability to improve process Very low IQ local manager and management This would have made a big difference This is a local problem not global
Cultura empresarial
a typical day was to come inside the plant, talk to previous shift and get filled in with what is going on per day. Management is fairly good. some ups and downs, but mostly straight forward. best part of the job is it is very relaxing. hardest part is communication between other shifts.
Prós
free lunches. and lots of paid time off. (18 days).
busy and communication
Cultura empresarial
A good place to work depending on who the manager is. Benefits like health insurance vision, and dental are great. Overtime is available depending on customer demands. Safety is a must.
Cultura empresarial
Productive workplace with supportive coworkers. Opportunities for individual contribution. Opportunities for collaboration. Opportunities for growth and development.
Cultura empresarial
All of the mangers come from fast paced production lines so the take the same approach that there used which causes they to fail and take there anger out on workers bring the moral down in the long run nothing is ever prepared to start working we always have to find each job one by one needle in a hay search which causes everyhing to be late.
Good people
No tardies
Cultura empresarial
This relates to my time in Perth, Western Australia. Definitely need to be self motivated if on service as most of the sites are manned with on site engineers so all the mechanical was taken care of. Some migration project works used different working solutions than Siemens in Norway/Europe. No middle management and very little senior management input during my time in Perth but the office ran very smoothly, work schedules etc were on time, with the occasional work social events,. I would say that the work ethic is good, some days you are working alone paired with learning new products, routines and expectations being the most difficult part of the job. The satisfaction of completing projects probably attributed to making the job enjoyable but most of all was working with some very good and like minded Engineers, although the social events were good fun too!!
Cultura empresarial
met the set targets by the company within a given period of time. working with this company was a very big challenge for we worked in a very hot zone areas, and in security too although we tried and met the set targets by the company.
free launches
Cultura empresarial
Enjoyed working there, would still be there if company didn't relocate. Management very flexible with hours and family life. Terrific atmosphere and diverse workforce.
Great clean environment.
Production promotions lacking.
Cultura empresarial
Worked afternoon shifts was laid back lifestyle.Pulling letters from sorting machines.Changing belts for sorting machines.Restarting plant many times and rebooting network as there were so many power failures.Refurbishing electrical contactors,changing electronic boards.Had a few greivances so i esculated it and got greensleeves.Saw the company was top heavy and had un paid account so they retrentched the team.
Laid back
No xmas bonus
Cultura empresarial
This branch has many surprises. It can be stressful from a field service employee perspective with customer and management demands, deadlines and logistics but there are other jobs less fulfilling.
Prós
Benefits
Contras
Cultura empresarial
as an outstation technician,predominately worked alone and was generally trusted to do my job without too much supervision. Siemens provided a good pension package and a reasonable wage
good pension scheme
permanent nights
Cultura empresarial
Very nice place to work, family oriented, and a comfortable enviroment. I regenerated resin for a pharmaceutical company, for about eight of my thirteen years there, and was very satisfied knowing that I had the best record for quality, appearance,and on or before turn around time. This job was combined with my abillity to refurb tanks and vessels as well, saving the company money by refurbishing with new parts and paint, rather than buying new.