Uber Drivers
3,6 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Uber Drivers: Delivery Driver

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 642 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 12.862 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
The flexibility is nice, but the app never functions properly causing many headaches and distractions while trying to focus on the road. The work is also very unpredictable if you are trying to do it full time.
Contras
Bad App and taxes are not taken out
Cultura empresarial
Work at uber just for fun,it can't be helpful in your life,they didn't given any benefits and support even if you hard work, with small small things they will blame you
No thing
No thing
Cultura empresarial
Flexible Hours and Great UBER DRIVER APP. Awesome place to work if you suffer from social anxiety. Some vendors are nice but there are some that are annoyingly rude .
Flexible Hours
Cultura empresarial
I feel that uber should pay more people that deliver for uber has to not only deal with the customers but with the consumer and crime in the areas they send you in
Flexable
Low pay
Cultura empresarial
Good thing about working with the company is you can work when you want. Pay could be better but it is something for now til I find something better paying
Independent contractor
Pay
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
This job was precisely what you would expect from a delivery job. Choose your own hours and pretty much determine what your income will be without someone telling you what to do.
Free food sometimes
hours!
Cultura empresarial
The market in my city is over saturated with delivery drivers. It's hard to get a hit or 'ping' (an order) even during lunch on Peach! Uber sends stacked orders to me and the money on that is rather short! The roads here are garbage so the wear and tear is not worth it. Overall, you can make money but there are many drawbacks!
fast money
Contras
not paid enough per order and not enough orders!
Cultura empresarial
Uber is very flexible and I can get the money at a convenient time. I do not like how much I have to use my car and how it sometimes doesn’t count all of the time and gas it takes for me to deliver. If I got more promotions everyday it would help a lot .
Contras
Wear and gas use on car.
Cultura empresarial
As a Ubereats delivery driver there are both pros and cons as with anything. Somedays are better than others. Lots of wear and tear on vehicles. In the end at least for me anyway the cons out weigh the pros.
Cultura empresarial
You are a independent contractor when working for Uber but with that being said there's nobody that you can talk to if you have a problem. They do have a phone number and people on the line that talk to but it's not much help. Right now I have a problem with my background check and nobody is really listening to me. This company is so ready to deactivate people. On top of that my car has a lot of miles on it and wear and tear on my car.
Work whenever you want.
Contras
You can get deactivated for anything even if it isn't your fault.
Cultura empresarial
Its an ok job. I like when people tip well i get free food sometimes and ive made friends with a few of the people at various restaurants. Its hard for me sometimes to get motivated to work somedays are just better then others.
Flexible
Bad technology
Cultura empresarial
Since COVID, pay has gone down by a lot and the app is over saturated so I get no jobs that are actually worth doing. The gas prices have risen but the pay hasn’t and it’s just not worth it anymore. Some people have two phones taking up double the jobs too.
Contras
Too many drivers, low pay, app glitches, bad worker support
Cultura empresarial
U pick the days and hours u want to work is a good job fair pay the best of working u we eats is u don’t have to have no customers in your car in this crisis of pandemic we in corona virus
Flexible schedule
Some customers don’t tip
Cultura empresarial
Great job for a stay at home mom. I can make my own schedule and even take my kids with me as in EATS driver. They compensate decently, just wish they had a bit more busy times.
Cultura empresarial
I enjoyed the time I worked with Uber pay was not great but listening to the customers and making sure they got to their destination safe made my hours fun and fast. If they paid more and give bonuses would benefit us as drivers.
Prós
Time goes quick and you make your own schedule.
Contras
The pay is not great for cost of living
Cultura empresarial
It was a good job, you can work whenever and make how much money you want to make. You work at your own pace. But I wouldn’t rely on this job; maybe as a side hustle is good.
Cultura empresarial
In general I really like working for Uber. There’s just the typical frustration with issues surrounding the app not working, drving in inclement weather & trying to navigate in student housing areas (bldg/apt #’s) & areas that are under construction. My only other complaint is with trying to get a hold of a live customer service rep bc of the 2 hour time difference & having to navigate their automated call system when issues are not typical.
Prós
Self employed, flexible work hours, instant pay
Contras
Navigation, app & customer service contact
Cultura empresarial
Great job because very little investment to begin. Can do on bicycle even or walk in more compact areas. Pay is not great but it's good to be paid and make people happy and work when you want to.
Prós
Work anytime and only need a car/scooter/bike and a phone.
Contras
Cannot pay rent but you can buy groceries.
Cultura empresarial
They pay you around $2 a trip so you literally are making tips and in the present economic climate no one is tipping youre lucky to break even on what you spend in gas most days
There are none
Contras
You spend more in gas then you make unless its the weekend, support is helpless and does not care when you call with a concern, youre basically on your own but without the proper resources to succeed
Cultura empresarial
Don't ever try to get a hold of support. They don't care. Choosing when you work is nice, but really it's the night shift or it's not really worth. You could make nothing or a lot there is no security.
Cultura empresarial
Every single day you can work good experiences working with different people. Learn about the social. I love my job. And very comfortable, flexible for me to make money.