Uber Drivers
3,6 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Uber Drivers: Driver

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 4.483 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 12.862 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Negócio que te dá flexibilidade de horário mas de grande risco
Flexibilidade
Risco de Violência
Cultura empresarial
Good company! As an independent contractor, you need to be able to take care of your own side; maintenance of vehicle, expenses, other, You can make a good income but you have to be motivated.
Cultura empresarial
Decent job for when you just need some money on the side. Pretty good tops lost of the time but it really just helps to find a good area around you that is busy.
Cultura empresarial
Many very nice customer but sometimes very rude they pay they can take whatever they want uber support rubbish no one really care about drivers only customer important
Flexibility
No minimum payout
Cultura empresarial
It's convenient for an inbetween or second job, not much else. You don't want to try to make it your full time job. Don't expect the company to really have your back about stuff. Document everything.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Good enough delivery driver gig work, it's pretty much everything you expect. Nice that you can make your own hours and cash out whenever you want to, though immediate (as opposed to scheduled weekly payouts) payouts come with a small fee.
flexible hours, easy money
Contras
not super rewarding for the amount of hustle you do
Cultura empresarial
Get a real job it’s not worth the expenses and wear and tear on your car. No benefits or room for growth. Fares are inconsistent and people tip very rarely.
Cultura empresarial
Like any corporation earnings are the driving factor and the drivers are squeezed like a sponge to increase margins and profits. The pay and bonuses gradually trended down overtime where I feel it is no longer worth it. I'm over Uber and ready for something else but, generally speaking the passengers were great (obviously some terrible ones as well). I had allot of laughs and insightful conversations while working there. If you are a people person you will like it. If not, you will hate it. If you need something quick as a stop gap go for it, but not worth it long term.
flexibility
pay
Cultura empresarial
Worst place to work for .Low salary bad customer service I dont recommend Uber don't care about the driversNo benefits. What so ever are offered to drivers
No benefits offered
Cultura empresarial
I like the money that I can make with Uber.The idea of not having a boss and work anywhere within my state is perfect.I love talking to new people everyday.
Cultura empresarial
In general nice job, specially at summer time. You meet a lot people from all over the world, but winter time is too boring, because too quiet and colder during the night shifts.
Tips
Cultura empresarial
UBER is one of the most dishonest transportation service.....for both drivers and passengers. They charging so much and paying the drivers little to nothing. If they have promotions they want you to start first trip in Miami which is so stupid. What about who buying gas, whose car mileage going up, whose car tires mess up and many more things? You think if we pick up/drop off a passenger 30% is good enough....NO NO NO....COME ON. WHY NOT UBER TAKE 30% AND GIVE US DRIVER 70%. OR 50/50.
Flexibility schedule
Not paying right.
Cultura empresarial
Flexibility is great. Pay without any bonuses is not great. Tough to make decent money after paying for gas, car depreciation, etc. I assume drivers in big cities can do very well, though.
Create your own hours
Contras
Can wait hours without giving a ride
Cultura empresarial
Flexible hoursVarious locationsNon-stop pacedGreat way to travelEnjoyable payConsistent workloadExpected downtimeConsiderable areas to workGreat tips and fares
Occasional tip increase
occasional fee decline
Cultura empresarial
Working for Uber has been overall a good opportunity as a full-time college student. The work life balance is absolutely the best part, and pay isn't bad either. I usually make anywhere between $15-$20 an hour. Don't expect much support from any 'higher-ups' because there really aren't any. After a while, you might feel you've hit a ceiling, too, because there's only so much upward growth you can achieve. At the end of the day, this is a great side-gig, part-time job, or temporary job, unless you maybe work in the heart of a major city.
Work whenever you want
Wear and tear
Cultura empresarial
Great job for working whenever you like and setting your own goals. Great way to make money during the pandemic. I defintely have done great in austin TEXAS!!
Cultura empresarial
I’ve driven Uber off and on for over 2 years. Driver support is horrible. It may as well be non-existent. One morning I logged in to drive and found my account was suspended. I was told they were performing a follow-up background check after a year and a year and a half of driving. They said it would take 3-4 days. I was livid. The provided no reason for the follow up and no advance notice. It took about half a day and numerous calls to get somebody to unlock my account. On another morning I attempted to log in and found my account suspended. This time, a passenger claimed I had been in an accident. Rather than follow up with me, they suspended my account. I was on the phone for over an hour, insisting that I be transferred to a supervisor and was told that it couldn’t be done. Eventually, I took pictures of my car to prove that I had not been in an accident. Their only concern is to maintain a continuous revenue stream. I’ve been told by the ‘unhelpful’ line, since I started, that Uber is working to improve GPS...I’ve been provided some of the most asinine routes for pick-ups and drop-offs. It’s as if a cab company came up with them to ensure their drivers got the highest fares. If it wasn’t for the flexibility to drive where and when I choose, I would have found something else by now. Of course this pandemic has eliminated most hiring.
Prós
Flexibility to work when I choose
Contras
Lack of support, ignorant and rude passengers
Cultura empresarial
Great flexibility. I can turn the app on when I want to work and turn it off when I'm ready to stop.The pay could be better. It seems to keep dropping.
Cultura empresarial
This job is basically a temp or great for younger or retired people who want to earn a little more cash. Most trips are alright, you wlil have some great trips and some less than optimal. Having your own schedule comes with self-motivation to work feelings as well.
Cultura empresarial
This job is so great. Great work life balance. Come and go as you wish. Great for extra cash on the side with limited hassle. A lot of opportunities in my area.
Cultura empresarial
Everything depends on you! If you want to earn extra money in a short time, then choose the time wisely and you can easily earn $50 in 2-3 hours, or if you want to work full time, be sure to work on weekends (Fri, Sat, Sun) and at DFW. On weekdays, you can earn $150, and on weekends, $200. I'm truly think the most important factor in your earnings - Luck: will you get a tip, a surge zone or a good quest. But most importantly, you have to love to drive and not get tired of it.
Prós
Pay, hours, schedule, freedom.
Contras
Gas, vehicle wear, traffic.