Uber Drivers
3,6 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Uber Drivers: Driver (Independent Contractor)

Cargo
Local
Encontramos 2.959 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 12.703 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
I could do my own hour. But the demand here isn't good, so i quited. If you have a good demand, you can make a good money from it. On the bright side, you meet a lot of new people.
Cultura empresarial
At Uber I brought all my experiences from transportation skills. I did use my professional and care about Uber clients. Only except in a couple occasions other Times not enough earning. So it is just recommended to someone who wants to do it as a option second job. It is for someone just want to start dining it seems way but it is not. It need a lot of customers service skill to be able to generally satisfaction customers. For a small pay you received from company you need to do more which is not worth it but anyway there are people wants to do it. So life is still going on.
No boss
Continue driving no breaks
Cultura empresarial
it is dangerous extremely unsafe and it does not pay good at all. I pick up people 20 mins away and to drop them off 5 mins away. It is a big joke. Impossible bonuses to reach and dangerous to chase bonuses lack of sleep and long hours to not get it at the end. Worst company to work for.
Prós
No prom except some autonomy
everything
Cultura empresarial
Driver support is lengthy, and often unproductive. The wear and tear on personal vehicles is a big negative. After taxes, and personal expenses, the pay isn't as good as it seems at first.
Cultura empresarial
You do represent the company but you badically make what you put into it. You take as much time off as you want. You dont get paid sick days or health insurance. You do get car insurance for while you use your car as a ride share.
Prós
Your own hours, car insurance
Contras
Distance driving is everything, get apartment after full time for 2 years and proof of income
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
I have been working with Uber for 6 years now. I have been meeting people from different back grounds and cultural this is my lovely part . Going Around the city. It helps me to know my beautiful city and loves it beauty too. I really enjoying my life
Cultura empresarial
It's not a bad place to work. You make your own hours. They are very understanding as well.. so go for of you want to work there. H.
Cultura empresarial
Uber is a good place to work when you have other things going on in ones life, however there's so much competition . But requiring future or current drivers to use a 3 or 5 years old vehicle is not cool because most of these drivers can barely make ends meats.
no free lunches
Contras
long or short hours are ok especially because of the stiff competition.
Cultura empresarial
Uber is Uber. Great experience most of the time, nights or weeks can be hit or miss... I love the time to myself on the road talking to passengers. Traveling the highways is an amazing experience...
No Boss
Slow nights
Cultura empresarial
At 1 time it was Great, but now with these uncertainty times, we’ve all seen better days. It’s okay for temp. It’s not a career passengers were Great
Prós
Ride the wave while you can, there’s GOOD and bad days
Contras
You use their navigation and as soon as you deliver to a wrong address, they’ll blame the driver, when in fact your using they use. It’s their Fault. They don’t use GOOGLE MAPS
Cultura empresarial
Drivers are getting robbed and uber does not have a plan to deter this and does not care for the well being of their drivers, get out why you can!!!!!
Carjackings in chicago are up 100%
Carjackings in chicago are up 100%
Cultura empresarial
This job is pretty much what you expect, the pay is okay and the job isn't exceptionally hard. The only problem is that it takes a lot of upfront money to be able to actually make any money doing this.
Work when you want
Contras
Dealing with drunk an incompetent people
Cultura empresarial
Long hours, poor compensation per/hr; using your own car or renting, either way you end up working only for paying your bills and car maintenance, no chance to step ahead as many hours you’ll work
Flexibility
Low pay, long hours
Cultura empresarial
Drive with a good plan and stay away from Uber support as much as possible. You can earn a good income and meet many great people. And in my case go to places in Florida that are new and interesting to see.
Cultura empresarial
Yup it was fun while it lasted. Then covid. I loved that I was able to meet and talk to people from all over the world. Good money on the weekends, early morning airport rides, and holidays..
Prós
Most of my rides were great. Met alot of good people.
Drunks ..
Cultura empresarial
Uber is good but inconsistent. They take more of the earned money than giving to us that’s greedy. I’m a single mom needing to work but riders will say their fee is $12 plus. I get under $5 of it.
Easy hours
Low pay
Cultura empresarial
I enjoyed my time driving. Knowing the areas that clients request enhances ability for quicker response and dropoff time.I didn't have a lot of contact with main office, but when I did, issues were handled for the most part responsibly and quickly.
Setting own hours
Contras
Best time to make optimal money not optimal times to drive.
Cultura empresarial
I love the rider interactions that I have with all different cultures. You have to be able to communicate with all different types of people and job is very diverse. There is never a dull moment transporting when you get the talkative riders. You have to learn which riders want to talk and which ones just want a ride. Helps to have spare masks, hand sanitizer, and sanitizing wipes at all times amid Covid-19 pandemic.
Work your own hours
Contras
Hard to take restroom/food breaks
Cultura empresarial
Uber is a good place to make extra cash don't make it as your full time job you get to meet people and build connections You make your own schedule you can take days off as you like no one to report to
Cultura empresarial
I like it and very supportive, good money helping you out of your problems............. you meeting new people everyday.....…….... you’ll like it easy job..........
Cultura empresarial
Is a good company, can meet many people from different countries, and their culture. You earn money, meet friends, is a good job. Sometimes you can rest and keep working.
Esta avaliação foi útil?
  1. Driver (Independent Contractor)