Uber Partner Drivers
3,6 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Uber Partner Drivers: Owner

Oportunidade
Local
Encontramos 7 avaliações relacionadas à sua busca.
Ver todas as 12.668 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
If you have a vehicle and need some extra money, this can be very suitable. Not a full time gig though. Most people that do this already have a full time job and double up with Uber for simplicity and flexibility.
Flexibility
Pay
Cultura empresarial
Uber is THE WORST GREEDY business in U.S. history for many reasons to name few; Uber is literally percolating driver's hard work by keeping half or more of what people pay for their rides so that CEO and his team "gang" make hundreds of millions while drivers who do ALL the work struggling to make ends meet. Uber is trying to turn capitalism into pure Greed taking advantage of people who need to earn little extra. Takiadvantage
Work whenever you want
Contras
Uber will drop you without valid reason as there are so many people desperate to earn extra, Uber is GREEDY as drivers' portion of the fare paid will never cover expenses like gas, wear n tear to your vehicle, majority of Uber riders treat drivers so poorly knowing Uber treating drivers like slaves
Cultura empresarial
It a blessed to have that job. Also important have good work and let people know. Continue to pay attention to each other to encourage one other let God lead you and guide.
Uber's
Drivers
Cultura empresarial
They asked me to update my address information so that they could send me a new window sticker. When I attempted to do so, they considered it "suspicious activity," and froze my account. In order to correct that, I was required to drive to Portland Oregon to their office.
Cultura empresarial
I thought it was a great place to work if you enjoy communicating with people from many different walks of life. The part-time work is great if you are in school and trying to achieve a degree.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
I love the flexibility of Uber and the option to get immediate payouts. Surge pricing is a great way to entice drivers to be on the roads. In addition, drivers are able to create the type of culture that is necessary for a professional environment.
Flexibility, immediate payouts, tips
Contras
wear and tear on vehicle, insurance and work/ fare is sometimes slow
Cultura empresarial
I love meeting new people and being able to communicate with others was always a great way to get to know people. The best part of the job was working at anytime. Managing time effectively was probably the hardest part of the job.
Prós
Driving and socializing with new people.
Contras
Low demand of uber pickups. Often times there are dead spots.
Ver mais avaliações da empresa Uber Partner Drivers