Volvo
4,1 de 5 estrelas.
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações
Avaliação de funcionário da empresa Volvo

Friendly wok place

27 de Maio de 2017
Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades and provided experienced consulting services and system support. Displayed strong interpersonal and communication skills when working in group settings while maintaining high professional standards when working with colleagues, clients and departmental staff.
Avaliação por categoria
Avaliações semelhantes
7 de Julho de 2018
Mesmo cargo
Internship (Ex-Funcionário) - Brazil
I had a great opportunity to complete two years of internship in this company. I could see how many prospective chances it gives to the workers grown the career in the company. As I complete my graduation, I could do my final project and apply in one of the production´s line and it had a great outcome.
22 de Maio de 2016
Mesmo cargo
Intern (Ex-Funcionário) - Curitiba, PR
Volvo is really demanding and has always good challenges for its employees, but at the same time rewards its employees really well, not only with salary and benefits, but acknowledges everyone. The atmosphere at the company is great and everyone is really helpful and friendly. Even though they are demanding, they offer the employee all the resources one needs to complete the task and/or learn how to do so. At the engineering department it was awesome to have the opportunity to develop projects on the computer and be the responsible for deploying it, hands-on experience was always present.
Prós
Salary, challenging, constant learning
Contras
Pressure, demanding, tight deadlines
4,0
25 de Novembro de 2019
Mesmo local
Vendedor (Ex-Funcionário) - São Paulo, SP
Ambiente bom de trabalho. Gerência dedicada . condições comerciais rápida. Soluções para dúvidas
Prós
Refeitorio
Contras
Sala de vendas ruim. Telefonia pessima