Willis Towers Watson
Receba atualizações semanais, vagas novas e avaliações

Avaliações de funcionários da empresa Willis Towers Watson

Cargo
Local
Mostrando todas as 1.297 avaliações
Cultura empresarial
Uma boa empresa com alguns aspectos a serem melhorados.
Tem copa
fornece
Cultura empresarial
Very unorganized the training was intense but very detailed and left me feeling confident. Once we branched to our supervisor's things went left! My supervisor NEVER responded to personal emails and made it clear anything you have to say should be put into our team chat on Skype. My phone was stolen one weekend and i had to get a replacement phone but I was locked out of my authentication app to sign onto the VPN which cost me my job!
Uber eats
Unorganized
Cultura empresarial
Working at Willis is pretty good. For a long time it was my favorite place to have ever worked at. I came on as a temp and I was hired on within months. After COVID things did get stressful because we lost a good bit of temps and the hired on employees had to pick up that slack. Personally my manager really had my back and is a big part of the reason why I stayed as long as I did.
Benefits, pay
Cultura empresarial
My experience has been that with the plethora of information thrust on you during training, they are pretty unforgiving when you start taking calls and make any mistakes. Management is very curt and sometimes flat out rude, and will demean you rather than encourage you. You better have a thick skin to work here, unless you are pretty sure you can be perfect.
Work from home
Contras
Short lunches, rude management. Terrible morale.
Classifique uma empresa recente
Compartilhe sua experiência para ajudar outras pessoas
Cultura empresarial
Willis Towers Watson created an environment of a good culture. WTW took care of me very well from the beginning to end! Enjoyable part was being part of Willis Towers Watson.
Cultura empresarial
Only advantage was Mon- Friday, Seasonal position but leave you thinking your going to be permeant. Get through the training, and then Bait n Switch and change contract on you and not tell you that your being reduced in Pay. NO COMMUNICATION, every thing is pass the buck and dont bring it up again, or they will give you demerit points and attendance point if your a bit late, which i was not late, and the fact is, there Licensing dept seems to think they are lawyers and can say you dont qualify to sell and that you have to be switched to a different role, with out a new contract, they feel as though it is in there right to reduce your pay without notice also, and then tell you that is how it is. If you dont like it.. Leave. The HR dept will sweep things under the rug instead of being the mediator and trying to find a resolution, allowing for a HUGE Discrimination Factor and BIAS decisions amongst others when in fact they should not be making those kind of decisions. I would stay away and find some where you can feel appreciated. They will tell you that you can get a bonus but find every way possible to keep it away from you and keep you around and treat you like a monkey on a leash. It is very sad for a 2.5 billion dollar world wide cooperate company to behave this way, but again if you dont like something get away from the Negative atmosphere and appreciate another position elsewhere. This is one company who will Pump it up and make it sound great, but then emotionally cause you Harm. There Platform is of outdated software and can not handle the volume, always cutting out and - mais...
Education, and training
Contras
Cooperate structure that demoralizes you into thinking your not of value nor an asset
Cultura empresarial
They will fire you at the drop of a dime! No warning! Before I took the job I was reading reviews and I seen that the job security was at a low and decided to go for it anyway! But the reviews was right! My first day on the floor they fired me because I was asking to many questions.
Cultura empresarial
great work life balance and very casual environment, but rather low compensation especially for those without many actuarial exams passed (in a high cost of living area like San Francisco, no less) - also, retirement seems like a declining industry, so not much room for growth
Cultura empresarial
Management is firm but fair. You are expected to know and succeed at your job. Co-workers are helpful. Good work-life balance. Good company to work for.
Prós
Company pension and good work-life balance.
compensation could be better
Cultura empresarial
I was in the CSR training program. The training staff is awesome. They care so much about the trainee's. I had to make and emergency move back to California, so I had to resign from the training. I hope I have the opportunity to work for this awesome company again soon.
Cultura empresarial
Overall, this was a good job it was management that not good. Too much side talking and a manager that had "Napoleon" syndrome. You had to log in and listen to your voicemails about claims from clients, which I did not mind. What I did not like was how you would get talked down to like you were stupid if you asked a question.
Free lunches, bonuses
Contras
Management not helpful and threatening
Cultura empresarial
May be better since Covid, but this is a terrible company. They usually hire anyone...even felons and drug users. Sorority style management....would never consider returning.
Cultura empresarial
Not a food place to work. Dont waste your time. High turn over rate. They rush you on lunch break to getvvack and take calls. Dont care if you have eaten or not.
Trash insurance, high turnover
Cultura empresarial
I really enjoy my time at Towers. Training was excellent and they provide plenty of access to the resources you need to do the job correctly. My team lead was great and I met some very talented people while I was there.
Thorough Training and location
Contras
Strict schedule adherence and long turn around with cases
Cultura empresarial
Everyone that comes to work is in love with the culture and the people that work here. Heck, this is what keeps bringing people back to the company. Unfortunately, leaving and coming back seems to be the only way to get a salary raise that is in line with market values. Upon receiving a raise due to a promotion, I was warned that my end year bonus/yearly raise may actually be less than normal due to this raise.
Prós
Beer cart sometimes, culture, good office building, plenty of rooms to isolate yourself
Contras
Compensation, some organizational issues with teams, benefits
Cultura empresarial
Better to schedule your PTO between Feb and May. After that it is very hard to catch your breath with all of the work that needs to be done. Unless your sick, taking time off is difficult
Prós
There is work to be done
Hard to take time off
Cultura empresarial
Hired as a temp, with the excessive amount of information they throw at you the stress is not worth it. Half of the the time you are left figuring out things on your own or having to ask your coworkers (who are also temps) to try and figure out the problem. They assign a number of videos you have to watch during client training to get to know the specific client you are assigned to.. but all it is are videos of a presentation where the WTW employee is just reading off of the slides. Which does not help. Management is very demanding and expects a lot out of you without clarifying correctly. 8 out of 10 times you are left to figure it out on your own.
Cultura empresarial
Good place to work but it’s seasonal. Work life balance. Good pay but no benefits. Casual work attire and over time opportunities when it’s busy. Overall great place to work
Free lunch
Cultura empresarial
The company will tell you everything you need to hear making the job seem like a great place to work. They ask you if you have any questions regarding the job ask but have attitudes towards the questions you ask. I would not recommend working for this company at all.
nothing
Contras
short breaks, non friendly environment, not a place to grow with the company
Cultura empresarial
Very condensending supervisors.They wait until you take a break,then train the others they plan to keep the vital information.They'll find any excuse to rid you if they have personal problems outside of work to fire you.
Good hours
Bad management
Cultura empresarial
El tema es que no trabajas directo te contratan por outsourcing y francamente si les interesa el o los clientes que te asignan te motivan de lo contrario se olvidan de tí
Prestaciones básicas
Contras
Sueldo y contratación por terceros